Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Got charged today for the 997SOA's also, email said it should get here around the 19th. Didn't order the TN's though, did you order them in the same instance as the 997's?
I figured that email was going to keep getting sent week after week.
Didn’t order the TNs, but others did.

F628FE63-4F75-49DA-80AE-1A8E88B5B5AC.jpeg

these came in and I’m in loooove 😍
I'd wear those for the Mommies. These are what model?

i have a box coming from japan that shipped on 4/14 and it just got to NYC today.
(normally its 3-4 days from japan to my house in philly)
there's shipping issues from all countries and all carriers
don't lose hope.
and just keep all of your info / invoicing / tracking info handy for when and if you need to open any cases

i also sent something back to NB for a refund and it took about a month
the only thing i've had to reach out for to get a refund, was for concert tickets. lame they would've just kept my money for an event that was cancelled
Double Taps or Purple 996s? 😁

thefreshlife thefreshlife
a-friend a-friend Oh the hate on the 993 comment hurt lol mane... The 993 is sooo comfy. The 993 is what Nike was trying to do with the AM95. The 993 IMO is the most comfy sneaker I own & sexy on feet.. @stunnaman would be doing this :smh: if he saw that comment.. The DISRESPECT!! :lol::smh: :nthat:

IMG_20191006_102459_573.jpg

I dont mow the grass in these bad boys I make the mommy's wet in these! Happy Early Mother's Day! :pimp:
Okay okay!
Might have to cop and rock the 993 if it's like that man.
Dead Fwording serious. Love those Mommies. My weakness.

These are the Madness x NB 990V2 collab, one of 2 colorways, both exclusive to Asia.
Thank you for the reply. I’ve been looking at these and other 990 v2’s on eBay and StockX for the past 15 minutes now. Tempting on pulling the trigger on these or the pink or grey.

Too bad these aren’t the madness exclusive... not hating one bit, just saying the trail lace/ madness box are a nice addition.

I have the madness exclusive olive pair, definitely have great extras and a crazy box. Still can’t believe I found them for the steal I did, wish I could find the gray pair for something reasonable.

I have the madness exclusive olive pair, definitely have great extras and a crazy box. Still can’t believe I found them for the steal I did, wish I could find the gray pair for something reasonable.
I was offered both CW for around $240... I have neither :frown:

Back
Top Bottom