Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Thanks fellas! :nthat:

runners781 runners781 no unfortunately I don't Holmes.. Just gonna have to chalk it up as a L. I'm moving differently going forward tho.

@waiwai I'm a 10.5. Thanks for the love! :nthat:
Damn, sorry to hear that. Best of luck on steals, the bay has been pretty decent with finding some old gems! Everyone focused on present and future releases.

Not as minimal as KITH across your chest, back and shoulders though!

Not as minimal as those Just Don x Mitchell&Ness shorts, with that obnoxious team logo going across your meat.

Compiled my MiUS /MiUK grays.
2A763C68-D210-4624-95E2-7208B18FB091.jpeg

*Doing some re-arranging atm.

All you're missing is the v1 and v3 to set it all off :emoji_fire:

I remember someone in here saying they didn't wanna cop grey 997s on sale cause he already had too many grey NBs :emoji_smirk:

Thanks fellas! :nthat:

runners781 runners781 no unfortunately I don't Holmes.. Just gonna have to chalk it up as a L. I'm moving differently going forward tho.

@waiwai I'm a 10.5. Thanks for the love! :nthat:

When i started working and making my own money as a sophomore in high school, i went and bought like at least 15 pairs within the first 8 months or so. My dad started telling people that i had a "sneaker collection" and people started asking me to see it. I had to tell my dad to shut the **** up and stop telling people my business.

To this day i don't let anybody see what i have in the arsenal.

i've been lurking the af1 thread lately because i've discovered that sz 12.5's fit me perfectly. really wish some NBs came in half sizes after 12. this thread has been moving at hyper speed! you guys have caught many an L with these 327's. i like them, but i'd like to see them in person/try them on.

this is the only thread that would ever branch off into male coochie cutters though :rofl:

Baggies and multi color 327’s :frown:

I feel like Dorothy, just causally making my way through Kansas (with grey NB’s) and then bam! You’re in Oz.

i've been lurking the af1 thread lately because i've discovered that sz 12.5's fit me perfectly. really wish some NBs came in half sizes after 12. this thread has been moving at hyper speed! you guys have caught many an L with these 327's. i like them, but i'd like to see them in person/try them on.

this is the only thread that would ever branch off into male coochie cutters though :rofl:
look at dem dads, they got dem coochie cutters coochie cutters lol

Not as minimal as those Just Don x Mitchell&Ness shorts, with that obnoxious team logo going across your meat.

All you're missing is the v1 and v3 to set it all off :emoji_fire:

I remember someone in here saying they didn't wanna cop grey 997s on sale cause he already had too many grey NBs :emoji_smirk:

When i started working and making my own money as a sophomore in high school, i went and bought like at least 15 pairs within the first 8 months or so. My dad started telling people that i had a "sneaker collection" and people started asking me to see it. I had to tell my dad to shut the **** up and stop telling people my business.

To this day i don't let anybody see what i have in the arsenal.
Every post I've made on this thread is a lie. I own zero NBs.

You are mixing up rise and inseam. rise is the same no matter the inseam length. A 7" baggie and a 5" baggie give the same amount of room for the dragon to breathe. It's more of a leg day flex than anything else.
I get it, just having a little fun. Btw is the poogie in your name a MH reference by chance?

What in the world happened to the Petey's?? :frown: Been checking the thread an unhealthy amount of times lol.

is this what yall callin petey pablos ? this is the only place i know of that released em

is this what yall callin petey pablos ? this is the only place i know of that released em

ssense released a limited size run (which included my size but sold out before I got there) too.

I DM’d YCMC asking when they’d get them and they said they didn’t know and would let people know on Instagram when it was gonna happen. No longer on their launch page

Back
Top Bottom