Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

last delivery.

IMG_1952.JPG

IMG_1981.JPG
Damn idk if its just the color but the 992NC look like fila disruptor stompers. Maybe its the all white midsole. The tans and grey look sick tho

Those v1s are dope.

Every once in a while I look for NB1s on ebay to see if I can score anything cheap (and hope the guy that bought my NB1 998s relists his). Saw these ALD inspired ones, really good price for a 12. if they were 11 or 11.5 I'd lowball

Stop! I’ve been trying to get those down over the past few weeks.

Man i bought a pair of hemp linen 990v4 that i wanted for a while for a steal on stockx and i just hope the seller actually ships...

Idk but im sure the stockx sales are botiques selling straight to stockx themselves. I'm sure alot of botiques are getting hit hard with being shut down

is this even allowed? i thought contract forbids that? and wouldn't they want to expand their audience by actually raffling or selling them off rather than sell directly to second hand markets? I understand time is tough though

is this even allowed? i thought contract forbids that? and wouldn't they want to expand their audience by actually raffling or selling them off rather than sell directly to second hand markets? I understand time is tough though
Some stores sell throughbshady ebay accts. Backdoorings happen all the time and thats how some stores lose their accounts with companies. Im sure selling to stockx under a joschmoe account on stockx happens more often than you think

What is the point of even opening up their website or their brick of motars stores, then?
How do people get into backdooring. is it just people who just network their arses off and suck up? isn't their. company policy against that for fairness?

Those v1s are dope.

Every once in a while I look for NB1s on ebay to see if I can score anything cheap (and hope the guy that bought my NB1 998s relists his). Saw these ALD inspired ones, really good price for a 12. if they were 11 or 11.5 I'd lowball

Stop! I’ve been trying to get those down over the past few weeks.

Yes ive eyeballed them a few times myself. I really need 11.5, but i have just a tad bit of room in my 997 11.5s so the 12 would have too much room, otherwise id jump in on the lowballing msyelf. I think they are dope.

If the the tongue was a truer yellow I’d have accepted the counter offer, but the gold puts me off just enough to keep waiting. I do think they look great irrespective the tongue.

What is the point of even opening up their website or their brick of motars stores, then?
How do people get into backdooring. is it just people who just network their arses off and suck up? isn't their. company policy against that for fairness?
lol “fairness” at boutiques is not a thing. The business is typically built around shady business practices. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if we a case in the next 5 years where a new balance or Nike employee is found out to be reselling 1000s of pairs of shoes. It’s honestly morelikely to happen at NB them anywhere elsegiven the fact they aren’tpublic and have less internal controls. I personally have been approached by NB Corp employee to payresale for a pair as have I with boutique employees.

I guess what i'm trying to understand is people expect a certain release to drop as scheduled for new balance. Take the recent new balance levis. now the boutiques that carry these shoes are putting them up on site to sell to their customer. now they can of course backdoor or sell the shoes at a markup themselves but that'll cause people to complain on social media and newbalance will most likely screen these companies. Words go around and I'm sure new balance want to protect their image by catering to satisfied customers, no?

I guess what i'm trying to understand is people expect a certain release to drop as scheduled for new balance. Take the recent new balance levis. now the boutiques that carry these shoes are putting them up on site to sell to their customer. now they can of course backdoor or sell the shoes at a markup themselves but that'll cause people to complain on social media and newbalance will most likely screen these companies. Words go around and I'm sure new balance want to protect their image by catering to satisfied customers, so they'll take measures to forfeit their connection with said boutqiue?

NB used to watch stock diligently. However now there are really no controls and they have told me it is up to the boutique to sell however they want. No oversight anymore. NB don’t care as long as it sells

grays came in from .END ... as others have said, TTS for NB (half size down from my nike size, same as all my other NBs, i wear same size in all NBs I've owned, US, UK, and Asia)

Suede is pretty nice for an MIA pair. Pretty comfy and not as narrow as they look around the midfoot.

9A26C07A-9ADF-43D7-82E6-85F067EAD944.JPG

Probably not worth paying over retail for, but I found a seller on eBay that has a full size run of the 992NT (petey pablos). They're $269.99 shipped, link below.

Last edited:
surprisingly got something of nice kicks and these just came in. went half size down from my tts and they have a nice snug fit. slightly narrow and i think most will go TTS

didn’t care much about these but honestly a lot better in person especially in the classic NB grey
D26DBD73-5538-473E-BE26-96083BDF03A4.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom