Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

THose MADEinUSA joints any better/worse quality?....
Just copped these.......wish I could of found them cheaper.......anybody here have thse with On foot views?
ONFOOT pics would have been nice, would be.....
997Nimbus Cloud with Light Reef
1589425974970.png

To buy J Crew Mint 997’s, or to wait for discounts..

After taking off a few years from buying NB’s, I’m back in it fellas! The bug has bit again. I missed out on some really great releases though.

Just picked up 997 NAJ’s, really wish I could find NAK’s in my 11.

Source? If true the idea of not buying NB’s anymore will be kicked around (maybe not if Flimby stays open).
Nothing immediate but I do know the idea has been kicked around. The factory’s shuttin down and them selling out of those 327s/TD doesn’t help the situation. Not to mention the 992 release was a ****show at the factory. Pairs returned, reworked on and I’m sure a lot of pairs were scraped. Some pics from FB groupsnofneuropean retailers we’re brutal.

THose MADEinUSA joints any better/worse quality?....

I know this has been echoed a few times already but I'm still gonna drop my opinion. I've only owned NBs that were made in USA and they have been the best quality sneakers I've had. I don't care about **** like loose threads, glue stains, toebox shape. Strictly talking materials and overall build made in USA NBs are the best. Everyone geeked about how good the quality on nike plum dunks this year were (I have those as well) and as nice as those are they're still a mile behind NB quality. The comfort will depend on the model. Personally I find my 1300s, 997s, and 998s to be average comfort but nothing that has ever slowed me down throughout a full day of wearing and walking.

Back
Top Bottom