Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

SmartSelect_20200520-074424_Gallery.jpg

Prepare your Ls this weekend. What other three models will he implement the steel blue in? 1500 would be nice.

Most likely would be hype beast models...aside from 992 and 998... 997. 990v2 and prolly another miusa like a 990v1

*sigh*

I need more disposable income 😢

figured id put this here :lol:

I grabbed another black pair and a pink pair. 7inch available too (which is what i wear and hard to catch on sale in normal colors for me) but free shipping if you get 2 pairs otherwise its $9

figured id put this here :lol:

I grabbed another black pair and a pink pair. 7inch available too (which is what i wear and hard to catch on sale in normal colors for me) but free shipping if you get 2 pairs otherwise its $9
Damn this site’s legit?? I’m going to order a couple pairs.
Update on 992TN to those who did preorder: received an email this morning asking to call and confirm payment, looks like they’ll be going out shortly.

There's at least the 990v2 in the pic. Would probably be in for those if I didn't have the kbm2 and, well, if I had any chance whatsoever.
My pro tip, only go for one shoe, and do autofill fast check out. That strategy helped when I got the Dusty Rose. Don’t get greedy because that’s when the L’s come. I hope the strategy works again this time. Will let everyone know. Just deciding between the 998 and 992, though I’m leaning towards the 998.

Damn this site’s legit?? I’m going to order a couple pairs.
Update on 992TN to those who did preorder: received an email this morning asking to call and confirm payment, looks like they’ll be going out shortly.
Backcountry is super legit. One of the best outdoor sites out there. I’ve order a couple arcteryx jackets from them before.

Back
Top Bottom