Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

can't wait for the bird dogs wave to hit lol

last summer i was so "i dont care anymore" i'd just wear polo swim trunks with no intentions of even getting near the water.

Bruh, Polo swim trunks are ESSENTIAL for me in the spring/summer...No pool or water in sight...

I just bought a black pair... I mostly like louder shorts, this was the last pair of baggies I bought
90A44C52-E204-4944-9AF8-C62429025599.jpeg

Those are HARD...yall trying me....Lawd give me scremph...IF i...they gotta be 7 inch baggies though...

Going for the black MNVNs this weekend if I strike out it’s RF.

Re: polo swim trunks, still salty I lost my favorite pair at my college pool years back. changed into regular clothes, forgot them in the locker room and were then nowhere to be seen

I know totally unrelated but, I recently received an NB T-shirt off Grailed from Asia and it came with some patterned handkerchiefs last month got something from Singapore and came with pink happy socks just thrown in..last year received some kicks from Philippines and had a Swiss army pocket knife in package ..what am I missing here?

I was torn on what colors to choose on those baggies. I went with Bayou Blue, Ultra Pink, and Forge Grey. If they sit I may cop the Black ones later on.

Don't forget to apply your Rakuten account to get that 8% cash back.

I know totally unrelated but, I recently received an NB T-shirt off Grailed from Asia and it came with some patterned handkerchiefs last month got something from Singapore and came with pink happy socks just thrown in..last year received some kicks from Philippines and had a Swiss army pocket knife in package ..what am I missing here?

Sellers from Europe/Asia are way more generous than stateside...Every time I've bought a shoe via resale from UK, Germany, Japan, it has come with loads of treats/stickers/extras. Stateside I'm lucky to get the package double boxed :lol:

Y'all cut the netting out of your baggies? I do for all of mine except the one pair I actually wear in the water.

Question on baggies lol
I wear size 32/33 for denim should I go with M or L?
Thanks 🙏🏼

I am a pretty true 32 but usually size up since i have bigger thighs...M fits me perfectly in the 7 inch...im 6 foot tall so 5 inch when i sit turns into this

2014-08-01sergio06.jpg

Also think i will try for Ktih 998s over 992s....going to fail...but will try. Saturday at a certain time? or will it be a random time and an impossible to find link like usual

I am a pretty true 32 but usually size up since i have bigger thighs...M fits me perfectly in the 7 inch...im 6 foot tall so 5 inch when i sit turns into this

2014-08-01sergio06.jpg

Also think i will try for Ktih 998s over 992s....going to fail...but will try. Saturday at a certain time? or will it be a random time and an impossible to find link like usual
Most likely will drop as part of spring 2 collection at 11 est

According to the article, four of the five shoes are 992, 997, 998 and 990v2. My hunch says that the fifth shoe will be a "remastered" version of the original steel blue 999s, miUSA and all that (similar to what they did with the Kennedys).

I'd be happier though if it was a v4...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom