Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

wait...you got shipping confirmation only now for the raffle last weekend? Did you also get a 2nd email this past Monday confirming you won? I only received 1 email and that was Friday when I entered the raffle.
Yea I got 2 order confirmations emails , and the shipping email just came today

SmartSelect_20200520-074424_Gallery.jpg

Prepare your Ls this weekend. What other three models will he implement the steel blue in? 1500 would be nice.

Most likely would be hype beast models...aside from 992 and 998... 997. 990v2 and prolly another miusa like a 990v1

In for all 3 - Never gotten a W on Kith tho!
fetchimage.jpeg

Couple 327 in bigger sizes, go quick:

Got a 12, thanks so much!

thank you!! Got the 11

Thank you! Just copped a pair to help out my boy.

Thank You!! Got an 11!
Also, Bloomies has been good to me lately...NAGs for $90 a few weeks ago, and snagged these during their last sale last week for $118!! FINALLY happy to have these!!
IMG_0898.JPG
IMG_0908.JPG

How often does TS cancel orders? Seems like they have a large quantity still instock for the sizes listed.
NVM sizes are starting to dwindle down.
Grabbed a 10 hoping they fit snug, I usually wear a 9-9.5

Thank You!! Got an 11!
Also, Bloomies has been good to me lately...NAGs for $90 a few weeks ago, and snagged these during their last sale last week for $118!! FINALLY happy to have these!!
IMG_0898.JPG
IMG_0908.JPG
Damn i couldnt process after add to cart. Thought it was a bug... kept trying paypal. Did u do cc?

Man I missed out on 9.5..urgh!

Grabbed the sz.10.

Also used the 15% off first order coupon on them.

It looks like the code doesn't work but I emailed customer service and they gave me the discount. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom