Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I want the 998s but I’m gonna be nowhere around a computer and probably won’t hVe any mobile signal. Maybe for the best

giphy.gif

When did the green 1300s drop? Was waiting on those for months and gave up after a while. Haven’t been keeping up with releases past couple weeks. Livid I missed out on those.

Last edited:
Be logged in with an NB account and put something in your cart, should get an email 4-24 hours later to complete checkout.

Maybe check spam folder if you already were doing that... Or make another NB account if your points are low on your current one
Yeah I’ve done all that plenty of times before, no dice. Can’t be bothered to create another account for the same result potentially.

998 or bust tomorrow.
bust

Man I kinda want those 992s, but i wanna see what those v2s look like first. Can't buy both since my funds hella limited. 😥

On another note, my order of Baggies shipped out already and hopefully will arrive tomorrow. #BaggieTalk

I have a feeling the 990 V2 is going to be my favorite. But i love the colorway so much that i will try for 998 tomorrow....assuming i will fail and i will try for 990 V2 when they drop. Best case - i get both. Worst case - i get none....most likely....i get none

Man where them PETEYS at!!?? This is getting upsetting..
Going for the 992s tomorrow...
Anymore shipping notifications or cancels on the 327s from TS?? Nothing here yet on my end...hoping im good on em..

As crazy as it is I have such bad luck coppin kicks so I usually just bite the bullet and pay resale. Luckily I still have the first kith NB collab, the steel blue 999 that came in the wooden box. What makes me really like those over the new ones that are dropping are that the 999s used suede on the toe box rather than the mesh we are accustomed to seeing on the steel blue 1300s. Im more interested in the 990 v2 but I’m gonna try going for the 998 being it’s my favorite NB model but I’m ready to take this Hot L so lol... good look to all that want them. What do you guys think resale numbers will be.

Back
Top Bottom