Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

992TN came in from Lapstone restock.
74EDFDD1-EF9C-4EFD-B9C6-C1DC95AD2B82.jpeg

desperately googling multiple times a day for the green 1300s. M1300AR. size 10.5 us. ANY leads? about to order from that hong kong resale site and just roll the dice.

As crazy as it is I have such bad luck coppin kicks so I usually just bite the bullet and pay resale. Luckily I still have the first kith NB collab, the steel blue 999 that came in the wooden box. What makes me really like those over the new ones that are dropping are that the 999s used suede on the toe box rather than the mesh we are accustomed to seeing on the steel blue 1300s. Im more interested in the 990 v2 but I’m gonna try going for the 998 being it’s my favorite NB model but I’m ready to take this Hot L so lol... good look to all that want them. What do you guys think resale numbers will be.

the first Kith x NB collab was a set of 574s
the 999 came a year later

Gonna pay resell/atc for all 5 kiths...jk but not really. Need at least 1. Why does NB have to be so appealing than all other brands currently?

Last edited:
anybody willing to grab these for me and ship to canada? Kith wont ship here anymore for NB products.

sz 12

does that look like a suede overlay to you guys? i wonder what this model is. the stitched N is throwing me off.
also it looks popeye's chicken themed lol
1590085475306.png

Lot's of restocks at Kith today. I was able to grab a M1300CLS and I saw the 990v2 was available in my size, but decided to pass since I want to try the 992 tomorrow.

Stray Rats sent me tracking this morning. Didn't receive the second confirmation email just the first one when you enter the raffle

Damn, if anyone hits on an early link for the 998 in an 11.5 and doesn't want it, lemme know please. I haven't copped anything off Kith since 2013 so definitely won't be getting a loyalty email lol.

Lot's of restocks at Kith today. I was able to grab a M1300CLS and I saw the 990v2 was available in my size, but decided to pass since I want to try the 992 tomorrow.
Damn was it a fsr on the v2? I missed it yesterdays too

Back
Top Bottom