Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Carted the 998 twice but...
AE08EA19-E9BB-48B6-8DAB-DBEF20A9A9B3.gif

I got a sold out message before the sizes loaded for 998s. Then it was too late. Apple pay link wouldn’t even open for me.

Oops I forgot about the Kith drop lol

Probably had no chance anyways. Those 998’s were nice. Maybe the 997’s are NICER.

Yeah... I was going for the gusto and tried to grab the 992's manually. I got to the verify I'm not a robot scene and couldn't match up all the boats in the picture fast enough and sold out on the check out screen... Oh well... :lol: :lol:

Similar thing happened to me, but with the 998. I was hit with two consecutive "I'm not a robot" pages. Sold out by the time I finished. I guess they really wanted to be certain I'm not a bot

This was the first popular drop I've tried to pick up in a long time...now I remember why I decided to stop bothering. Waste of time. I'll go back to scouring the internet for discounted NBs

Its like the dark times for NB man. I remember when the yearly kith NB release was at least attainable within reason. I'm glad i got all those past releases in good shape. I'm just gonna be thankful for what I got cause apparently I'm not getting any NB collab anytime soon. I'll give the Tokyo Design Studios the old college try but in this hyped climate not looking good.

I kinda miss when they use to hold cart when you added the shoe. At least give me time to enter info manually

1590160718434.png

1590160740429.png

Trying white 998 laces on my 1300s I like them better than the stock. Can anyone tell me where I might be able to find the blue tinted whites that came with 1300CLS? Would like to have those in my JPs.

those laces only come with the 1300 CL / CLS
the next closest thing is the spare set of laces from the 990xg4

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom