Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

im guessing whatever page i was on they loaded last? i kept refreshing after the countdown and they didnt pop up until after the clothing... smh

Man, I just landed in the airport. Got the site all loaded and ready to go, right as Im doing the captcha my house alarm goes off. Now Im scrambling to check out and disarm that so the police don’t get sent out. Idt I would’ve had a chance either way :lol:

1590160718434.png

1590160740429.png

Trying white 998 laces on my 1300s I like them better than the stock. Can anyone tell me where I might be able to find the blue tinted whites that came with 1300CLS? Would like to have those in my JPs.
How do 1300 fit? Same as 998?

WOW... thread is moving with lightning speed, but from what I gathered not ONE person in here grabbed 992?!
992 in my size was gone in seconds. 998 was slower but I still got an L

Kith usually does a bot purge 30 or so min after release and start to restock the site. Didnt happen this time.

992 in my size was gone in seconds. 998 was slower but I still got an L

Kith usually does a bot purge 30 or so min after release and start to restock the site. Didnt happen this time.
Can’t remember the last time we had zero hits as a community... even with the ‘newer’ members who only show face during hype releases.

manual checkout on the 998. final payment processing page, and was notified it was sold out; backspaced and it was there again and payment went through.. dumb luck. luckily I have no interest in the 992 model, so I didn't even try.

I think the last manual pick up I had were the 997 united arrows.:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom