Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

really adding kardashian hype? great...

I mean to be fair all brands do it and frankly are rewarded with a higher profile. She is getting a check to make her whatever millions followers who saw NB as "Dad Shoes" in a bad way to overnight saying "hey I need to check those out" . That could be millions in sales and millions of real dollars. But for some it gutting the soul of the brand. We look at NB as the big company sorta ran like a small one. Proudly making shoes in the US/UK. Short doc's on not the million Dollar athletes but the workers at their UK and US locations making the shoes we love. When they worked with small brands in collaboration it always felt authentic even he we couldn't all cop. Despite my own salt there were always times when I couldn't cop a NB collab release but man the The whole vibe feels different now. GR's reselling, instant sellouts on actually widely available (as far as locations) collaborations, and having a Krdashian on the payroll just feels off. I will say there are always positives. This is still the best thread on NT, They still pump out GR's that are collab worthy that are pretty easy to attain, US/UK manufacturing are still a great thing, they are giving some new/old models some attention and bringing them to the forefront and perhaps some of the new people will come to love the brand like us. Sorry for the rant maybe typing this out will make me feel better about all of my L's....lol

I mean to be fair all brands do it and frankly are rewarded with a higher profile. She is getting a check to make her whatever millions followers who saw NB as "Dad Shoes" in a bad way to overnight saying "hey I need to check those out" . That could be millions in sales and millions of real dollars. But for some it gutting the soul of the brand. We look at NB as the big company sorta ran like a small one. Proudly making shoes in the US/UK. Short doc's on not the million Dollar athletes but the workers at their UK and US locations making the shoes we love. When they worked with small brands in collaboration it always felt authentic even he we couldn't all cop. Despite my own salt there were always times when I couldn't cop a NB collab release but man the The whole vibe feels different now. GR's reselling, instant sellouts on actually widely available (as far as locations) collaborations, and having a Krdashian on the payroll just feels off. I will say there are always positives. This is still the best thread on NT, They still pump out GR's that are collab worthy that are pretty easy to attain, US/UK manufacturing are still a great thing, they are giving some new/old models some attention and bringing them to the forefront and perhaps some of the new people will come to love the brand like us. Sorry for the rant maybe typing this out will make me feel better about all of my L's....lol
Agreed. The only thing I’m disappointed in is now if I want something I have to pay retail. Instead of waiting a few weeks/months and have them go on sale 😔

1BBAC0F3-1B4B-49F5-ADAF-7C282F6FFF48.jpeg
Happy Memorial Weekend everybody

dude these have a terrible shape please do not buy them. Probably riding the insane 1500 hype from a few years back

lol def not buying them, was hoping there was a legit version that they copied the colors from.

Well they’re certainly not “Made in England”. Looks like a really bad Yard Pack fake.
1590256968666.jpeg

Made in India specials :pimp:

i know this is new balance thread, so forgive me so i just want to run this by the group and hear what ya’ll have to say.
i entered a raffle for the chunky dunkys at premier, and i had a gut feeling that i was going to hit. i work weekends, and have to be into work by 3am, but i overslept and rushed out of the house and left my phone in the house, with my girlfriend sleeping. premier said they would be sending out winner emails around 10. if i did hit, i didn’t know how much of a time cushion premier would give me in paying the invoice. i work in a kitchen with not one computer in sight. and it was jumping around that time, so i really didn’t have time to be on someone else’s phone.

are you giving your girl the password to your phone to see if you hit, and to make the purchase?

Back
Top Bottom