Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Are these fakes? They were tagged under #newbalance1500 from a seller in Asia. Colorway is banging but I haven't seen these anywhere and the numbering is suspect lol
Screen Shot 2020-05-23 at 12.55.45 PM.png
That account has so many red flags I don't know where to start.

Did anyone enter the Blue Button Shop raffle? I entered a few different e-mail addresses and only one of them got an e-mail back saying they received my entry. Did anyone who entered get a confirmation?

i know this is new balance thread, so forgive me so i just want to run this by the group and hear what ya’ll have to say.
i entered a raffle for the chunky dunkys at premier, and i had a gut feeling that i was going to hit. i work weekends, and have to be into work by 3am, but i overslept and rushed out of the house and left my phone in the house, with my girlfriend sleeping. premier said they would be sending out winner emails around 10. if i did hit, i didn’t know how much of a time cushion premier would give me in paying the invoice. i work in a kitchen with not one computer in sight. and it was jumping around that time, so i really didn’t have time to be on someone else’s phone.

are you giving your girl the password to your phone to see if you hit, and to make the purchase?
I think if you have to ask, the answer is no fam. Save yourself the trouble. That can go in all sorts of directions. Why not have the phone on you, and take a break at 10, or head to the bathroom?

this thread has moved Usain Bolt-like in the last days/weeks, and I don’t feel like lookI guess through 50 pages to find the NT’er who posted the Bloomingdales link for tan 992’s. So I’ll just say THANK YOU here and hope u see it lol. Grabbed em with a discount even. I don’t want to act like NT’ers helping other NT’ers is equivalent to creating a coronavirus vaccine, but it is pretty great 🙏🏼
2577972[/ATTACH]"]

Attachments

• EF4A4E81-1717-4606-ABE0-DA569DD35254.jpeg
    EF4A4E81-1717-4606-ABE0-DA569DD35254.jpeg
    340.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 16CBFBFA-3187-4663-95A4-ED6751813C2C.jpeg
    16CBFBFA-3187-4663-95A4-ED6751813C2C.jpeg
    245.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 848D58B9-FB5B-4C0B-925B-1847D7EFC37A.jpeg
    848D58B9-FB5B-4C0B-925B-1847D7EFC37A.jpeg
    355 KB · Views: 30
  • 24F78A31-42AC-4CC4-BFA1-5EF83BC9818F.jpeg
    24F78A31-42AC-4CC4-BFA1-5EF83BC9818F.jpeg
    241.4 KB · Views: 27
Well they’re certainly not “Made in England”. Looks like a really bad Yard Pack fake.
1590256968666.jpeg
I think your yard pack fake is correct. In fact I purchased one from ebay that look exactly the same and ebay refunded me. So yea dont risk it.

Are these fakes? They were tagged under #newbalance1500 from a seller in Asia. Colorway is banging but I haven't seen these anywhere and the numbering is suspect lol

It looks almost looks like a fake version of the 1500 x Almond collab?
but it says Made in England the quality doesn't look good in this pic to be a Made in England shoe IMO
def a fake Yard Pack 1500

i know this is new balance thread, so forgive me so i just want to run this by the group and hear what ya’ll have to say.
i entered a raffle for the chunky dunkys at premier, and i had a gut feeling that i was going to hit. i work weekends, and have to be into work by 3am, but i overslept and rushed out of the house and left my phone in the house, with my girlfriend sleeping. premier said they would be sending out winner emails around 10. if i did hit, i didn’t know how much of a time cushion premier would give me in paying the invoice. i work in a kitchen with not one computer in sight. and it was jumping around that time, so i really didn’t have time to be on someone else’s phone.

are you giving your girl the password to your phone to see if you hit, and to make the purchase?
So what are you worried about your girl finding? Unless it’s new and you don’t trust her?

Was interested in the 1300s that dropped today but wasn't lucky enough to grab one. Grats to everyone in here that got one :nthat:

the 1300cls? is there a difference in toe boxs on some models? some pic i see the toe box looks bigger an it looks great, and some look like they have smaller toe boxs an dont look great.

What, theyre just some good ol Chinese bespokes!
the 1300cls? is there a difference in toe boxs on some models? some pic i see the toe box looks bigger an it looks great, and some look like they have smaller toe boxs an dont look great.
Its hit or miss, depending on where they put the jawbone, from my experience.

Back
Top Bottom