Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Size 5 still available for your other half.

What if your other half is a big unit?

New Balance 992
$180

1590447261287.jpeg
1590447277134.jpeg
1590447296951.jpeg
1590447312001.jpeg
I swear if these was JJJJound folks would be losing they sh*t but since no “hype” stamp they won’t

Anyone got the 327 and how they fare in hot weather? Keen to grab for summer but want something super breathable

The next batch of 327's after the initial weeks back (gr..etc) drop will have much breathable plastic paneling.

Anyone got the 327 and how they fare in hot weather? Keen to grab for summer but want something super breathable
It hasn't been extremely hot here but I found them breathable when I was wearing them in high 70s. Found them to be breathable, light, and just overall comfortable throughout the day.

Granted, I was also wearing them with the coochie cutters so I was feeling breathable throughout.

I swear if these was JJJJound folks would be losing they sh*t but since no “hype” stamp they won’t
These are PERFECT. I'm telling myself that I'm going to resist but I know I ain't. Hope the hype won't be too much on them and we catch it for below retail.

Got my grey 990v2 from kith in my tts and they are a bit big. Went tts in the north sea one and they fit fine. The suede on the NS one is bit stiffer and they are perf toe. The suede on the greys are softer and its mesh. Quite the contrary on the v4s...

Back
Top Bottom