Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

IMG_20200525_114247_738.jpg

Sold out NOOOOOOOO
They were on there for a good 2-5 minutes. I had card declines till BOA texted me and I had to verify the purchase. Went back and bought em, and got confirmation already. All this took about 5 mins to do, so if you were on it, you would of gotten something. Some of the 992 Apparel were restocked too.

They were on there for a good 2-5 minutes. I had card declines till BOA texted me and I had to verify the purchase. Went back and bought em, and got confirmation already. All this took about 5 mins to do, so if you were on it, you would of gotten something. Some of the 992 Apparel were restocked too.
I checked as soon as you posted the link. Was it FSR? I saw he posted a link on Ig should’ve been on it damn.

I checked as soon as you posted the link. Was it FSR? I saw he posted a link on Ig should’ve been on it damn.
I saw pretty much a FSR (think 2-3 of the bigger sizes were gone asap) , the apparel had scattered sizes. I see that Solelinks tweeted about them. I was lucky to be on there before they shouted them out to the whole sneaker twitter community.

Just ordered the M996CRC from NB.com. Figured, this will be a great summer shoe! $110 shipped, can't go wrong!

M996CRC.jpeg

Also, I think i'm gonna go ahead and pull the trigger on the 992NT. The same eBay seller 'Id4shoes' is also selling on Kixify for $270ish shipped to me. That sounds reasonable--I have no idea when NB will resume production, so i'm willing to pay a little markup to secure a pair.

Just ordered the M996CRC from NB.com. Figured, this will be a great summer shoe! $110 shipped, can't go wrong!

M996CRC.jpeg

Also, I think i'm gonna go ahead and pull the trigger on the 992NT. The same eBay seller 'Id4shoes' is also selling on Kixify for $270ish shipped to me. That sounds reasonable--I have no idea when NB will resume production, so i'm willing to pay a little markup to secure a pair.

Let us know how it goes. You’re braver than me

Let us know how it goes. You’re braver than me

It's a calculated risk. They have HUGE feedback from both eBay and Kixify. They have good feedback here on NT and other sneaker sites. I doubt fakes exist on the 992NTs--especially since the shoes were already released in limited quantity. It's not like they are selling hundreds of pairs. They have 4 pairs left. At the end of the day, it's $270 bucks which I can easily recover from my CC should any issues come up.

When they do release on NB.com, i'll go ahead and grab another pair :smile:

It's a calculated risk. They have HUGE feedback from both eBay and Kixify. They have good feedback here on NT and other sneaker sites. I doubt fakes exist on the 992NTs--especially since the shoes were already released in limited quantity. It's not like they are selling hundreds of pairs. They have 4 pairs left. At the end of the day, it's $270 bucks which I can easily recover from my CC should any issues come up.

When they do release on NB.com, i'll go ahead and grab another pair :smile:
There not selling hundreds but NB will be selling thousands. Best of luck.

There not selling hundreds but NB will be selling thousands. Best of luck.

I'm replying to peteypablo in which he may be insinuating that the 992NTs sold by Id4shoes may be fake. I'm replying that Id4shoes are only selling (4) pairs total, and if they were selling fakes, they would have much more quantity available for sale.

As for NB.com release, I know these will be GR and they will for sure have thousands of pairs available, and 100% i'll grab another pair when they do come out. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom