Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I’d you guys see those GNR998 for cheap in an 8 please HMU

Where’s a good place to get cheap show trees?

Yes they're cheap, but IMO those ikea shoe trees are not worth it. Regular paper will do just as good of a job maintaining the shape of the toebox, plus paper will help a bit with residual moisture that plastic ikea shoe trees won't...For most NB and stuff you don't need a fancy shoe tree, but if you do need some for dress shoes or something get cedar shoe trees. Brooks Brothers puts theirs on sale for around $10 or $15 once in a while.

A few things in from last week.. don't mind the non NB item.
IMG_4030.jpg

Oddly enough, some of the few sneaker stores near me that didn’t get obliterated yesterday are a Surefoot New Balance location and an ASICS brand store.

Every picture I see of the rc1300 in blue hurts even more , they look so clean , guess I’m gonna have to bite the bullet and pay resale , hopefully they can drop a lil bit

On topic but sort of not really on topic:

Thank you to this thread for providing me with endless amount of entertainment while we're all feeling grief/anger/and so much more right now. It's a ugly world with uglier things happening daily where it leaves me feeling almost hopeless at times. What's really been great is witnessing the solidarity of everyone coming together for the public mourning of George Floyd and so many other black lives that were lost for such unjust reasons. I was out protesting yesterday evening/night and photographing it when a officer blasted me in the face with pepper spray while standing three feet away. While that situation sucked, what was really great was as soon as everyone started running and I wasn't able to temporarily see, another protester grabbed and guided me to safety.

Stay fighting and stay safe during these trying times y'all.

PS - I know I would've been able to run faster if I had my coochie cutters on.

On topic but sort of not really on topic:

Thank you to this thread for providing me with endless amount of entertainment while we're all feeling grief/anger/and so much more right now. It's a ugly world with uglier things happening daily where it leaves me feeling almost hopeless at times. What's really been great is witnessing the solidarity of everyone coming together for the public mourning of George Floyd and so many other black lives that were lost for such unjust reasons. I was out protesting yesterday evening/night and photographing it when a officer blasted me in the face with pepper spray while standing three feet away. While that situation sucked, what was really great was as soon as everyone started running and I wasn't able to temporarily see, another protester grabbed and guided me to safety.

Stay fighting and stay safe during these trying times y'all.

PS - I know I would've been able to run faster if I had my coochie cutters on.
**** the cops. Respect for getting out there.

Back
Top Bottom