Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Mail day

0FE42313-7934-47DE-A72A-89509FB13515.jpeg

idk if you guys remember a little over a month or so ago I posted in here how dope it would be to see a NB collab with Ralph Lauren. Soooooo instead of waiting around I started to embark on my own collab project using my own brand. I'm still in the process of making the custom shoes ( waiting for NB 1 to reopen ) but I went ahead and made a full out custom skate deck to match. Of course the theme is centered around the 992 and the beloved Polo bear. So he's rockin' a fresh pair with a fresh 92 lo sweater on to match. Gonna be sellin' a few on my website Wednesday too. Super stoked with how it turned out. I'll keep you guys tuned when the sneakers finally get underway!
IMG_5409.JPG
IMG_5408.JPG
IMG_5395.jpg

idk if you guys remember a little over a month or so ago I posted in here how dope it would be to see a NB collab with Ralph Lauren. Soooooo instead of waiting around I started to embark on my own collab project using my own brand. I'm still in the process of making the custom shoes ( waiting for NB 1 to reopen ) but I went ahead and made a full out custom skate deck to match. Of course the theme is centered around the 992 and the beloved Polo bear. So he's rockin' a fresh pair with a fresh 92 lo sweater on to match. Gonna be sellin' a few on my website Wednesday too. Super stoked with how it turned out. I'll keep you guys tuned when the sneakers finally get underway!
IMG_5409.JPG
IMG_5408.JPG
IMG_5395.jpg

Bear looking fly :nthat:

IMG_5409.JPG
IMG_5408.JPG
IMG_5395.jpg

Super dope i will def support

IMG_5409.JPG
IMG_5408.JPG
IMG_5395.jpg
Dope! Any tees or anything?

IMG_5409.JPG
IMG_5408.JPG
IMG_5395.jpg

lovin that skate deck !

there's a few NB x Ralph Lauren tennis shoes. like 4 or 5 different ones. they're on ebay all of the time if you wanna see them.

Last edited:
Copped the same EE shorts a few weeks ago. My first pair...love them...the fit is perfect for me but they are definitely not worth $108 after shipping. My Baggies on sale are >>

shoes are fire as well
I got those shorts as well and they're definitely not worth it in terms of material but it terms of fit they're one of my favorite shorts I've ever owned so I'm willing to pay the premium. I wish all shorts were cut like this.

On one hand they are light weight, comfy, perfect length (i am 6 foot and got a Large and love the fit) they have pockets....

On the other hand...all of the above applied to my middle school, public school issued gym shorts. They may even have been 2 ply mesh :lol:

And to say they are at a premium is definitly an understatement

On one hand they are light weight, comfy, perfect length (i am 6 foot and got a Large and love the fit) they have pockets....

On the other hand...all of the above applied to my middle school, public school issued gym shorts. They may even have been 2 ply mesh :lol:

And to say they are at a premium is definitly an understatement

unfortunately the 9” inseam isn’t gonna cut it for most of us in here :rofl:

Copped the same EE shorts a few weeks ago. My first pair...love them...the fit is perfect for me but they are definitely not worth $108 after shipping. My Baggies on sale are >>

shoes are fire as well
I got those shorts as well and they're definitely not worth it in terms of material but it terms of fit they're one of my favorite shorts I've ever owned so I'm willing to pay the premium. I wish all shorts were cut like this.
EEs are my favorite fitting shorts. Def paying for the name though which I’m fine with. The basics are pricy for what they are but I like all his unique prints that you don’t really see on any other brand.

IMG_5409.JPG
IMG_5408.JPG
IMG_5395.jpg

careful, RL is super protective (litigious) of their IP. That Bear is their version of the Nike swoosh or Apple “apple”. I’ve known of a few people in the clothing business that have gotten cease and desist orders from RL for selling Polo inspired designs.

What's the inseams on the EE shorts? Definitely want to pick up a pair in the near future to try it out.

which one of yaw looting the patagonia store?
I didn't even to think of the Patagucci store in Boston but I don't think anyone looted it. Concepts on the other hand..... oh boy. People were rolling up in cars and had a shopping spree.

Back
Top Bottom