Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

DIBS on those Solebox 1500s. Where can I find this? I'm not a member. Any US 8 990GRY too?

i tried to register as a member but its been like 2 months and i still haven't been confirmed as a member. the 990gry are not size 8. if someone here is a member there maybe they can help you get in contact with the seller. i believe some of these guys will come down in price. they bump their thread like 10 times and some eventually will give in to a fair price. doesn't hurt to ask at least.

^ cant believe how low your grey 990s went diakonos, i bumped the price up to 100 for you, shouldve taken it higher (i just didnt wanna get stuck with them)

appreciate the bump. was trying to trade them for a while didn't get any takers. i actually tweeted at chris paul to see if he wanted them since he wears sz 13. i was going to give it to him for free if he responded. *crossfingers* was hoping he might join TM NB if i got the chance to meet him and explain how NB is way better than Js nowdays. :tongue:

We can say that the United Arrows 1500 is an asian-made model correct? Might be the most noobish question but yeah...

@peckle, very nice model, I'm a sucker for an all gray shoe
Looking at the overall shape and NB branding, it appears so. Still, China put out dope quality on the 999 Elites, so I have high hopes.
Ok so I got my country fairs on friday and did a lace swap on both immediately.
Loving both of them! Where did you cop from? I'm still holding out for a US release to save a bit of cash.

^ Thanks a lot dude. Just was able to grab my second pair of these :smile: 

Sweet, glad they went to someone on here. I snagged mine from there as well. They've dropped 3 or 4 times in the last month. Am keeping my eyes peeled for a few other hidden gems. [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
Real talk i have been a member on NT since 07, despite my ****** join date and post count. And for some reason until yesterday i never thought to search for a NB thread on here, i honestly don't know why I didn't for so long. I guess i just assumed that no one on this site obsessed with nikes would ever wan't to talk about NBs. But im glad I was wrong. You guys are one of the few chill threads on this site, no flaming, no senseless fighting, spreading the love to fellow members. Between here, the SB thread, and the flyknit thread I have got to say are the most cool guys on the site. Good to see there are still some civilized members on this site, go to one of the jordan or lebron threads and it would be hard to believe that people like y'all even exist anymore. Still are people out there that like a quality made shoe, not just sheep that follow the latest most popular thing aka Nike BBall and JB.
ditto. I joined NT because of this thread. I actually have never even seen a jordan thread cuz they don't appeal to me at all =]

Last edited:
Real talk i have been a member on NT since 07, despite my ****** join date and post count. And for some reason until yesterday i never thought to search for a NB thread on here, i honestly don't know why I didn't for so long. I guess i just assumed that no one on this site obsessed with nikes would ever wan't to talk about NBs. But im glad I was wrong. You guys are one of the few chill threads on this site, no flaming, no senseless fighting, spreading the love to fellow members. Between here, the SB thread, and the flyknit thread I have got to say are the most cool guys on the site. Good to see there are still some civilized members on this site, go to one of the jordan or lebron threads and it would be hard to believe that people like y'all even exist anymore. Still are people out there that like a quality made shoe, not just sheep that follow the latest most popular thing aka Nike BBall and JB.
We are the best, what can I say. 

[quote name="jeremys14"

Jealous as hell, not looking forward to the disappointment of missing out on these when the massive quota of 70 pairs drop in Europe at the end of the month. Great pickup fella. Oh and I want that poster as well [emoji]128527[/emoji]

have no interest in the poster, but that is cool of them to include it in our orders. your pics have me anxious for mine to arrive... hopefully this week! great pickup!

oh and i bet many would appreciate your take on the sizing, since there's been a ton of conflicting reports!

Last edited:
Just came in today

Excellent pick up my dude Jeremy, twinsies?  
pimp.gif

Where?  I think they're gone now.  This just broke my heart.  My top NB grail just slipped past me :\

I was browsing in one of Buy and Sell pages in Facebook and stumbled on a New Balance 575 Pigeon (white) selling for a fair price. Not my size though but if any of you guys wear a US10 and want the lead let me know thru PM.

jeremys14: Nice pick up on the Tassie Devil :pimp:

nice crooked tongues x new balance 1500 up there stunnaman!

i got the what i will call "wimbledon" cw pair from that pack...but unfortunately my tts 8.5 in those were too big (plus another issue of 1 shoe being an obvious display model), so they've just been sittin' on my shelf...but seein' your pair makes me think that i should just wear thick-@ss socks and rock em' even if they look a lil' bit like clown shoes on me...haha...

Stunna great pickups, want to see on-foot shots of those Crooked's please. Underrated kicks [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom