Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Looks like I'm jumping on the County Fairs soon then. I was under the impression that my local shop was getting them, and they just changed their mind and said, "no word yet."

At the United Arrows.jp store online you can preorder the UnitedArrowsxNB 1500.
Anyone thinking of it?

Any idea who would get it when it releases?

sorry to spam those questions : p
Not thinking of getting the preorder on these, if they release like the 1700 collab they had a couple of weeks ago, I think they will go to many shops. I do think they will sell faster than the 1700s so it will be necessary to get them once they release, personally, I'll wait until free shipping or some deal before I consider the purchase.

Idea on who gets the release: assuming everyone who got the 1700s release which is a lot of stores, check my sig, a lot of the US stores listed got the 1700s and most will probably get the 1500s as well (assuming)

Last edited:
Sneaker Freaker x New Balance 998 “Tassie Devil” – Global Release Info Saturday, March 30th

http://sneakernews.com/2013/03/19/s...tassie-devil-global-release-info/#more-401193

EUROPE
UK – Hanon, Footpatrol, Crooked, size?, End Clothing.
Germany – The Good Will Out, Solebox, Firmament, Overkill.
France – Star Cow, Colette.
Belgium – Marcoz, Fresh Kicks.
Netherlands – Woei.
Sweden – SNS, Caliroots, Shelta.
Norway – Sole Service.
Denmark – Norse Store.
Spain – 24kts, Lmtd Edition, Non Stop & Consuela.
Swizterland/Austria – Titolo, PAAR Laden.
Russia – Sneaker Head.
Italy – Beaverton.

ASIA
China – UNIK.
Korea – Kasina.
Taiwan – INVINCIBLE , Phantaci.
Singapore – Limited Edt Vault.
Malaysia – Crossover.
Thailand – Vii Athletic.
Japan – mita, atmos, UNDFTD.

AFRICA/MIDDLE EAST
South Africa – Shelflife.
Lebanon – The Good Life

Man... LeBaNoN :rolleyes?!?! Come'on man why not at least 1 USA store instead of Lebanon?!? Anyone have friends stationed in lebanon willing to go pick up a pair for me? :D Best of Luck to everyone trying to cop.

Last edited:
Feeling slightly less salty after the fingercroxx ordeal With these pickups, this should also compensate for what is sure to be "the united arrows debacle" . Was surprised I was able to even find my size in the 997s , these 1500s are from 06 I believe and the buttery soft cork jcrew 1400, couldn't wait for them to discount them , I'll just double up when they do. Sorry for the crappy cell pics.

@zedrok: please edit your post to remove the ebay link as it can get this thread locked, feel free to get PMs from interested individuals though

Man... LeBaNoN :rolleyes?!?! Come'on man why not at least 1 USA store instead of Lebanon?!? Anyone have friends stationed in lebanon willing to go pick up a pair for me? :D Best of Luck to everyone trying to cop.
blame NB North America. They were the ones that didn't even offer them up to stockists. If they did you can bet all the usual spots wouldve tried to bring them in.

blame NB North America. They were the ones that didn't even offer them up to stockists. If they did you can bet all the usual spots wouldve tried to bring them in.

Or don't. I have a friend that works pretty high up the chain at NB NA he told me that there were severe QC issues with these, it was a small run in the first place and half of them got scrapped. Sneaker freaker insisted that Australia got the biggest shipment leaving the rest of the world with little to nothing to split between them. It came Down to the choice to supply the USA or the rest of the world, pretty easy choice to make. Either satisfy one country or many, needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. That's why they weren't even offered to US stockists.

everyone just needs to move to north america and we wont have this problem. jk. gotta cut the world a break. maybe i can get lucky on hanon or sns.

Or don't. I have a friend that works pretty high up the chain at NB NA he told me that there were severe QC issues with these, it was a small run in the first place and half of them got scrapped. Sneaker freaker insisted that Australia got the biggest shipment leaving the rest of the world with little to nothing to split between them. It came Down to the choice to supply the USA or the rest of the world, pretty easy choice to make. Either satisfy one country or many, needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. That's why they weren't even offered to US stockists.[/quote

Will we be seeing the other half possibly as "seconds"?

Last edited:
For anyone who ordered the 577 Country Fairs, how much did it cost you total shipped to the US and where did you order from?

End is sold out so their free shipping now doesn't help, seems like everywhere else they end up being ~$200 shipped to the US.

sneaker freaker wanted majority of pairs to stay in aus since they get passed up and screwed on majority of releases. this was his way of kinda giving back to his homeland, which i respect.

if anyone is still looking for mojitos, there a pair on iss in a rare 11.5--my size. id cop but i just spent a little too much money.

seller is asking 270 but im sure that could be negotiated down

/Sneakers/Marketplace/320285/new-balance-ml574mo-mojito1/#axzz2O1c92a00

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom