Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I’m surprised they’re still up. END must have received a pretty nice sized order. Doesn’t appear any sizes have sold out yet? Or the other option is that the hype is dying down but I find that hard to believe as most other colorways sell out within the first hour if not the first few minutes. Could also be this CW is just too out there for some people.

UNDSed the SNIKT NB1 998s for work today

64057BFF-B389-4F0D-B241-C50BB20C96C3.jpeg

I’m surprised they’re still up. END must have received a pretty nice sized order. Doesn’t appear any sizes have sold out yet? Or the other option is that the hype is dying down but I find that hard to believe as most other colorways sell out within the first hour if not the first few minutes. Could also be this CW is just too out there for some people.
Just wait

SOLELINKS is lurking in the shadows

Petey's are ok. I'm good on not paying that price though. Would probably rather pay resell for some 992GRs instead and maybe pick the Petey's up down the line.

You guys have been riding a mediocre GR for too long. Some of the “heads” in this group just slowly turning to NB sheep and hypebeasts.
Oh wisest and knowledgeable New Balance sage, thank you for your continued guidance and enlightenment!! May your wisdom continue to provide clarity to us all so that we may live a better life!

Oh wisest and knowledgeable New Balance sage, thank you for your continued guidance and enlightenment!! May your wisdom continue to provide clarity to us all so that we may live a better life!
Y’all acting like bugs bunny, shoe has had like 5 different release dates and no PR clarity. It’s been pretty entertaining seeing the thirst for such mediocracy

You're acting like a pandemic and civil rights movement never happened.
So someone that handles twitter can’t fix that. People are still employed. Just because there’s a pandemic and civil rights issues doesn’t means their job duties should stop. PR has always been a joke.

Back
Top Bottom