Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

4D58860C-A262-489E-853B-E9A259557330.gif

At the rate these are being sourced out, by the time they reach the US summertime gonna be over, that was one of my main reasons on pulling the trigger on em from Sivas when i saw my size. Plus they FIRE!.
Yall better cop em now before they get recalled, then im gonna be Q'ng up that En Vogue...."Now ya neva gonna get it"

Y’all acting like bugs bunny, shoe has had like 5 different release dates and no PR clarity. It’s been pretty entertaining seeing the thirst for such mediocracy

I mean...sure, the delays and confusion around release dates are annoying - but how does that make the shoe itself "mediocre"? The PPs are a nice colorway, full stop - PR issues don't change that. The heart wants what the heart wants.

I've said before and will say it again if $50 over retail can keep me from having to obsessively check my phone for the next X days/months waiting for the supposed "US release" for these then that's $50 well spent. Especially in the unfortunate circumstance that the US production of these were canceled which considering current global affairs very well could have been a possibility although I hope not as I want everyone who wants these to get a shot at them.

The real issue is that we have no communication via NB directly which is kinda inexplicable as Nike/Jordan/Adidas etc are all able to communicate their drops directly to their customer base and inform them if they are delayed or canceled or whatever. I do think it's mad weird though to be upset over people spending their own money on products you have no interest that has zero affect on you. If you want to be mad at anyone about being "hypebeasts" look at the people paying $70 over retail for a simple grey non seasonal colorway that will 100% be restocked at countless retailers this fall.

I've said before and will say it again if $50 over retail can keep me from having to obsessively check my phone for the next X days/months waiting for the supposed "US release" for these then that's $50 well spent. Especially in the unfortunate circumstance that the US production of these were canceled which considering current global affairs very well could have been a possibility although I hope not as I want everyone who wants these to get a shot at them.

The real issue is that we have no communication via NB directly which is kinda inexplicable as Nike/Jordan/Adidas etc are all able to communicate their drops directly to their customer base and inform them if they are delayed or canceled or whatever. I do think it's mad weird though to be upset over people spending their own money on products you have no interest that has zero affect on you. If you want to be mad at anyone about being "hypebeasts" look at the people paying $70 over retail for a simple grey non seasonal colorway that will 100% be restocked at countless retailers this fall.
Haha. You contradict yourself at the end. Shouldn’t be mad about someone paying over retail for a GR then the next paragraph you say we should be mad at people paying over retail for GR. Look at the CLs a lot of people paid the 200+ shipping and that is a shoe that’s released often and regularly. The Petey pablos aren’t the only GR folks been gassing.

Haha. You contradict yourself at the end. Shouldn’t be mad about someone paying over retail for a GR then the next paragraph you say we should be mad at people paying over retail for GR. Look at the CLs a lot of people paid the 200+ shipping and that is a shoe that’s released often and regularly. The Petey pablos aren’t the only GR folks been gassing.
I missed the part where he said "we should be mad" LOL he made it pretty clear he isn't mad, but since you seem insistent on it he gave you a better place to put that anger than the 992NT. TBH apart from in this thread, it really seems to have negligible hype.

I missed the part where he said "we should be mad" LOL he made it pretty clear he isn't mad, but since you seem insistent on it he gave you a better place to put that anger than the 992NT. TBH apart from in this thread, it really seems to have negligible hype.
Haha not mad it’s comical, he thinks we shouldn’t judge someone for paying $50 Over before a general release is released but if they $70 for a grey GR that hasn’t been released in years it’s a Hypebeast thing. At the end of the day it helps my pocket, nothing to be mad about. Keep gassing it up!

Any users have the M997NAKs (Barfs)? If so, would you be kind enough to post your own images of them? IG and google images aren’t providing many :/

Anyone know where I could snag a concepts 991.5 size 9.5? Don't see my size anywhere..

Thanks gents

One is a seasonal spring/summer colorway that should have released in the US a number of times by now, the other is a single neutral tone shoe that has repeatedly released in the US this year and has been restocked a number of times. I'm making a $50 bet the Petey's don't release widely available in the US, which to me makes more sense than placing a $70 bet that the flagship colorway of the 992 silhouette is never restocked anywhere in the US. That is just how I see it. Clearly we just have different opinions/value things differently which is fine.

I see you trying to play the long con though by playing down the hype so they're easier to cop! 200IQ strat!:wink:

Best part about ordering from End is their shipping boxes :pimp: I always repurpose mine and use them to store stickers, papers, laces, etc.

And their shipping is crazy fast too. UK to doorstep in under 2 days sometimes.

Almost worth the hike up in price :lol:
This will be my first pair of shoes from END but I ordered a pair of swim trunks from there a week or 2 ago and they shipped same day. Ordered Monday morning had them Wednesday I was shocked.

My 992NC order from Suppa came with a nice little shoe box bag as well. Is this standard of European retailers? Why don’t we get this treatment stateside haha.
10FAA8DE-53D9-4A4B-9DE3-607968583BE1.jpeg
937229CB-BC34-43FE-B769-700A5CC5F035.jpeg

One is a seasonal spring/summer colorway that should have released in the US a number of times by now, the other is a single neutral tone shoe that has repeatedly released in the US this year and has been restocked a number of times. I'm making a $50 bet the Petey's don't release widely available in the US, which to me makes more sense than placing a $70 bet that the flagship colorway of the 992 silhouette is never restocked anywhere in the US. That is just how I see it. Clearly we just have different opinions/value things differently which is fine.

I see you trying to play the long con though by playing down the hype so they're easier to cop! 200IQ strat!:wink:
No long con they are just both GRs and my point wasn’t exclusive to the NT. Hype for me died months ago. I think it’s funny when consumers get dicked around so much from a company but still ride them and are hella supportive. Just really goes to show you how weak some consumers are. I’ve personally pivoted too just reselling NB now a days. It’s easy, releases haven’t gotten harder people have just got lazier and don’t care about quality anymore. Keep the pedal on the gas boys!

No long con they are just both GRs and my point wasn’t exclusive to the NT. Hype for me died months ago. I think it’s funny when consumers get dicked around so much from a company but still ride them and are hella supportive. Just really goes to show you how weak some consumers are. I’ve personally pivoted too just reselling NB now a days. It’s easy, releases haven’t gotten harder people have just got lazier and don’t care about quality anymore. Keep the pedal on the gas boys!
Okay? Did you get it out of your system now? Move on along

Back
Top Bottom