Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Am I tripping or does the N look like it's placed a lot lower than normal? Banging colorway though. Imagine with a gumsole :emoji_astonished:

Not tripping, but its common to all the "new" 577s. The N seems to be bigger and placed lower since at least the Yard Packs. I would prefer if they went back to the older, smaller N but it's the price to pay for the shape improvements of the last 2-3 years.

I know we are all HIGHLY anticipating the resumption of NB1. Why couldn't they just leave the renderings available online to us to play around with?! :emoji_frowning2: That way, we could just save the designs then add to the our carts for purchase once NB1 is officially back to production.
Crazy thought but I doubt the last thing they want is 100+ orders custom orders all at once when they are a whole season behind their US production

Instead of showing off your shorts, let’s see jackets and kicks... Bonus points for puppies.

Love these 990v5 Burgundy and copped the jacket from Joe’s.

1C0B54F8-4D23-4ABF-888D-7F5CFF87673B.jpeg
Dang the jacket seems a bit snug on you mate. Sweet shoes and awesome dog! Cheers

I know we are all HIGHLY anticipating the resumption of NB1. Why couldn't they just leave the renderings available online to us to play around with?! :emoji_frowning2: That way, we could just save the designs then add to the our carts for purchase once NB1 is officially back to production.
I’ve been saying this from the beginning. I wish they would let us design/save shoes just not be able to order them. I could spend hours in the NB1 program.
Did everyone who ordered the Petey’s off END get their shipping notification? Received mine this morning! Can’t believe it’s happening. 112D68F7-A425-4981-AB2D-325E173E5E36.jpeg

Maybe not the best place to post this, but I got a pair of 6inch baggies lights in black. Size large. Cut the liner out and wore them once. Would sell for $30 shipped, retail $50. I didn't realize they didn't have a rear pocket when I bought.

Instead of showing off your shorts, let’s see jackets and kicks... Bonus points for puppies.

Love these 990v5 Burgundy and copped the jacket from Joe’s.

1C0B54F8-4D23-4ABF-888D-7F5CFF87673B.jpeg

Gonna have a hard time finding us Southern Boys out in jackets and pants this time of year. From around May/June to about November, forget it. I had Christmases in the 80s as a kid.

Conversely, in San Diego, I don’t think I even sweated the first year I was there. Uniform of the day consisted of a hoodie of some sort, even during the Summer months in the middle of the day. Always had that or a light jacket in my vehicle every day of the year, just in case it got too cool for my liking at night.

Last edited:
Gonna have a hard time finding us Southern Boys out in jackets and pants this time of year. From around May/June to about November, forget it. I had Christmas in the 80s as a kid.

Conversely, in San Diego, I don’t think I even sweated the first year I was there. Uniform of the day consisted of a hoodie of some sort, even during the Summer months in the middle of the day. Always had that or a light jacket in my vehicle every day if the year, just in case it got too cool for my liking at night.
San Diego weather is perfection man...

Back
Top Bottom