Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

12BE97E8-1577-41E0-84E2-C641FB282896.jpeg
7F68E05F-CB6F-4A1B-B9B6-A7B4B9F8090A.jpeg
79AB48A0-0814-4D7A-93B4-A682A118DF55.jpeg

Laces came in from Snors Germany.

I ordered from them through Etsy on 6/1 and they arrived today on the 19th.

Super happy with the quality of the laces. Tightly knit, slightly stretchy and they have nice sheen to them.
curious to see how they look on the shoe... which models are you going to use them on?

AB0421F5-682C-417D-8EB1-DF46EB916DBB.jpeg

The laces I ordered are 7-8mm width.

I'll probably order 11-12mm width if I'm going to replace laces on 99x series sneakers as they're a tad thin compared to the laces on the 992s.

D05D8B55-B826-4436-84B0-C18BA41E9125.jpeg
You did the 110 in length right? Looking like you will need to go 145 if you want the thicker laces.

No rust drop tonight? :frown:

Somewhat related- hows the sizing on 327- same as 990 fit or tighter/looser? 990 tends to run pretty snug TTS for me, can go half up but only because of padding. Read that the 327 is only tight in the toebox at first but you dont want to go half up because the heel will slip eventually.

Had the Rusts in cart about to hit Place Order and decided not to. I do like this color though, maybe ill catch em from another spot later on, there's definitely more spots that havent gotten these in yet. I saw the price hike too of $120? Are the materials different on these than the previous ones?

Anyone ever done the one click order and get no email or listing of the order in your account? Wondering if it just takes time to show up or if it didn't go through... Don't even know if I got those Rusts this morning, lol.

Had the Rusts in cart about to hit Place Order and decided not to. I do like this color though, maybe ill catch em from another spot later on, there's definitely more spots that havent gotten these in yet. I saw the price hike too of $120? Are the materials different on these than the previous ones?
what other spots getting these?All sizes but size 13 sold out as of 21 minutes ago

what other spots getting these?All sizes but size 13 sold out as of 21 minutes ago

They dropped on FreshRags this morning too, so im sure if they got a shipement of these then other more known spots will get them. They're probably just waiting on their shipments to come in.

They have more suede than the other GRs (the N logo), but that's all I know from pics. Maybe better quality too? I wasn't thrilled they made it 120, especially if that's the only difference. Anyone know if they're more limited?

Back
Top Bottom