Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

One option you could try is putting a towel over most of the shoe, then using a hair dryer to slightly warm the glue that's stuck to the suede. When it becomes a little pliable you can use tweezers to pluck off the bits of glue. Just don't blast it on full heat for too long obviously, but if you're careful and patient you might be able to clean some of that up. Not ideal, but an option. Try at your own risk of course, but I've used that method to pick off little bits of glue on other sneakers.

NB needs to switch up that material of that little block on the midsole, it seems like almost every pair of 992 has glue issues in that exact spot.

Yeah but I think shipping that back to the UK will be at least $75. I think contacting End they might make an exception and give him a free label, I dunno.
Maybe i dunno, i returned something to Allike store in germany and my out of pocket for shipping was like $8 or something

BBA23BD0-219D-4CB8-AA88-BEAB1496A60A.jpeg

992 today
But no leather tho....

M992ALINOI

(M992AndLeatherIsNotOnIt)

Are the END Clothing delivery dates to the US close to their estimated dates as seen when checking out? IIRC, they use Fedex...

What you work with and how you like it?
I've been teaching myself - although very on and off. Plan was HTML/CSS/JS/React - but I feel like that's not enough these days.
I love it. That’s a good place to start, I highly recommended buying Wes Bos’ react/graphql course - there’s a ton of great tutorials out there to get you past the hello world stage of learning (fun fun functions/Scott tolinsky both are on YouTube).
at this past gig I worked in a React/Redux and handlebars/JS stack (another templating language). React is pretty much the industry standard when it comes to a Framework rn but I would def look into Typescript/Angular as well as starting to dig into SASS for css. HMU if you have any other questions!

Are the END Clothing delivery dates to the US close to their estimated dates as seen when checking out? IIRC, they use Fedex...
Ordered swim shorts 2 weeks ago ordered on Monday shipped same day and I received them that Wednesday. Ordered the Petey's last Thursday got them Tuesday. I'm in Texas for reference. END shipping is legit.

Last question... lol

re: 1500 fit

When compared to a miUSA 997, 998 or 999, is the length of the miUK 1500 (in the same size) pretty spot on with the aforementioned NB models? Would someone be so kind enough to post an image comparing the length between any of the aforementioned 99X models vs. a 1500? TIA!

Forgot all about the Bodega drop. Not that I would've been able to cop anyways. Think I might grab that LS tee though.

Also, those upcoming purple 992s are beautiful. Best pair I've seen other than the greys and tans.

Once I saw these ShoeTubers with the Bodegas I knew hypebeasts were paying attention. I really wish we just did raffles moving forward for all limited releases/collabs.

Though, the Bodegas were not on my radar. Still planning to cop the Stray Rat Ketos and these purple Yumyum 992s. The 2nd Casablanca drop is on the radar too.

Back
Top Bottom