Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

My daughter and I today.

9A93718F-A7D0-4562-8C0B-24011D8AE9D4.jpeg

Who made the 990’s hot, DC or Baltimore?
right now in baltimore, it’s 990v3-v5 everywhere you go, some 993’s getting sprinkled in more recently. but growing up (i’m 37), it wasn’t always like that. i feel like baltimore has always been a new balance city, but not specifically 990’s. DC and PG (prince george’s county) always been on them.

Last edited:
DC area here, MD side (not too far from pike and rose lol), lurk, don’t really post...

DC DEF put 990’s on the map, we’re a huge NB city... copped my first 1300’s and 996’s in like 93-94...

but man those purple tape 992’s?
antoniobanderas.gif

finally got 990v2 ALD offer accepted on GOAT, coming in this week...

need dusty pinks up next...

seen dude post UA 997 in my size a couple pages back and now I need to hunt those down... copped em for a friend on drop since he was tied up and they were gone when I went back for my size... got early access to NN pair, but preferred UA pair...

recent wear, my fave NB drop this year:
30E41518-5C65-47EB-BF1B-427D6AAFBBE3.jpeg

Last edited:
DC area here, MD side (not too far from pike and rose lol), lurk, don’t really post...

DC DEF put 990 on the maps, we’re a huge NB city... copped my first 1300’s and 996’s in like 93-94...

but man those purple tape 992’s?
antoniobanderas.gif

finally got 990v2 ALD offer accepted on GOAT, coming in this week...

need dusty pinks up next...

seen dude post UA 997 in my size a couple pages back and now I need to hunt those down... copped em for a friend on drop since he was tied up and they were gone when I went back for my size... got early access to NN pair, but preferred UA pair...

recent wear, my fave NB drop this year:
30E41518-5C65-47EB-BF1B-427D6AAFBBE3.jpeg

in '93/'94? damn you old LOL

BTW i can't believe Luiz got an extension, we need new CBs :smh:

Who made the 990’s hot, DC or Baltimore?
Everything I’ve read about the history of New Balance and their street popularity traces it back to DC. Which I’ve also talked with some buddies up that way whomst all pretty much agree it was more of a DC thing as well.

Back
Top Bottom