Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Sup to my coochie cutter fam. I figure I'd post this in here since it's one of the few threads i stay in and i respect the larger part of the regulars in here lol. many of yaw know me for years and I'm probably going to make a thread in General Forum but I am currently running a GoFundMe fundraiser to keep my business afloat. If you can take a look and share amongst your friends and family. If you can consider a donation it would serve as a great hand up. 75-80% of the current donations have been from NTers by the way! Thank you in advance!

Done. From one clinician (and coochie cutter fan) to another, I'm wishing you the best of luck!

Yeah I really don't get the hype behind the Bodegas at all...But I'm probably biased since I ****ing hate that store :lol:
Oh man, may I ask why? I'm always going to be a Bodega supporter. The most genuine dudes in the business, IMO.

Reactions: JPS
Done. From one clinician (and coochie cutter fan) to another, I'm wishing you the best of luck!

Oh man, may I ask why? I'm always going to be a Bodega supporter. The most genuine dudes in the business, IMO.

A while back I placed an order for some clothing from Bodega. They ended up shipping my item to someone else who had a similar order number and canceled my order saying they didn't have the item in stock anymore. By pure dumb luck I actually found the guy here on NT who got my item. He was complaining about how he ordered some shoes from Bodega and they sent him some random clothes (my exact order) instead. I got into contact with him here, then we both contacted Bodega about this. They told us not to worry, and he had already shipped my stuff back to Bodega. Bodega got my item back and reached out to me telling me to replace the order and they'd get it sent to me asap. I replaced my order, and then the next day I got another cancelation email. I got into contact with Bodega again wondering what happened this time, and after a while they said that an employee saw my item and decided he wanted it, so they canceled my order and he bought it for himself. Pretty ****ing ridiculous if you ask me. Enough to make me never drop another dime there.

A while back I placed an order for some clothing from Bodega. They ended up shipping my item to someone else who had a similar order number and canceled my order saying they didn't have the item in stock anymore. By pure dumb luck I actually found the guy here on NT who got my item. He was complaining about how he ordered some shoes from Bodega and they sent him some random clothes (my exact order) instead. I got into contact with him here, then we both contacted Bodega about this. They told us not to worry, and he had already shipped my stuff back to Bodega. Bodega got my item back and reached out to me telling me to replace the order and they'd get it sent to me asap. I replaced my order, and then the next day I got another cancelation email. I got into contact with Bodega again wondering what happened this time, and after a while they said that an employee saw my item and decided he wanted it, so they canceled my order and he bought it for himself. Pretty ****ing ridiculous if you ask me. Enough to make me never drop another dime there.
I’ve heard a VERY similar story from a buddy of mine years ago... something with a sale item that he ordered, they canceled because they decided it shouldn’t have been discounted as much as it was? Idk they’re some petty fools.

Thank you for your service! We need more clinicians and coofchie cutters in the world!

Damn, that is a stupid situation and I can understand why you don't like them.

I mainly shop at Bodega in store since they've opened and I have nothing but respect for them and what they have brought to Boston. From supporting the art scene here (Fourth Wall Gallery + Boston Art Book Fair), to bringing a fresh perspective, and to just overall genuine good customer service. One particular experience that I remembered was when I came in there during a break from class, had a textbook on me as I was studying for an exam, and chatted up with one of the owners. I was dead broke and didn't ended up buying anything. Dropped by a few months later, chatted up with the owner, and he asked me how the exam ended up going. I'm bummed to hear that the online experience differs so much from in-store experience.

Did anyone who ordered the Bodegas on NB this morning get an order confirmation email?
I ordered at 10:00 and it came in a t 10:03.

I wouldn't worry since I have had mixed results from NB - I never received many of my order confirmation emails from past NB purchases but it shows up in my order history.

I've been in cop withdrawal. Patiently waiting for some colorways of the 992 to release. Still need to head to Clarksburg outlet to see if any 993s are left.

Updated list. Only waiting on a few more people. I’ve ordered about 30 shirts already.

Amory Amory - M

24karat 24karat - L - PAID

Unbalanced Unbalanced - L - PAID

gettmitt gettmitt - XL - PARTIALLY PAID

cashdot cashdot - L - PAID

bdeazy bdeazy - XL - PAID

G Guitars n Kicks - S - PAID

J JSWAM - M - PAID

peteypablo555 peteypablo555 - M (x1) S (x1) - PAID

16nason 16nason - M - PAID

nickatnite nickatnite - XL - PAID

GratefulReb GratefulReb - L - PAID

slushz slushz - M - PAID

rallycars rallycars - XXL (x2) - PAID

23soles 23soles - XL (x2) - PAID

ohmeohmy ohmeohmy - M

Danslides Danslides - L - PAID

bklyn style baby bklyn style baby - XL -PAID

Sancheeeto Sancheeeto - M

squizzy3000 squizzy3000 - M - PAID

whoisthisguy whoisthisguy - L - PAID

djdadshoes djdadshoes - M

RickBlast RickBlast - L - PAID

winstonandy winstonandy - L (x2) - PAID

MotorCityMadman MotorCityMadman - L - PAID

illustrayt illustrayt - S (blue) - PAID

zboy zboy - L - PAID

Toenado Toenado - M

tierzer0 tierzer0 - L

zoanthid zoanthid - L - PAID

As soon as the shirts come in I’ll get started and send them out as they are finished. I’ll continue to update as I go. Thanks.

Last edited:
Mail day

little unsure of these in hand. Gonna have to try some outfits to see if I can make em work

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    320.9 KB · Views: 76
I'm in for a small if you can swing that! I saw you said you were ordering at 8 today, I'm probably too late but just got off work and finally catching up on this thread!

I'm hella late to the party, but i'm also interested in a small. I hope my comments about the 827 didn't cut too deep, they're just not aesthetically pleasing to my eyes. :lol: 🤷🏽‍♂️
Southtown Southtown

Damn, that is a stupid situation and I can understand why you don't like them.

I mainly shop at Bodega in store since they've opened and I have nothing but respect for them and what they have brought to Boston. From supporting the art scene here (Fourth Wall Gallery + Boston Art Book Fair), to bringing a fresh perspective, and to just overall genuine good customer service. One particular experience that I remembered was when I came in there during a break from class, had a textbook on me as I was studying for an exam, and chatted up with one of the owners. I was dead broke and didn't ended up buying anything. Dropped by a few months later, chatted up with the owner, and he asked me how the exam ended up going. I'm bummed to hear that the online experience differs so much from in-store experience.
Their whole team back doors every hyped release. Anyone that has queued up at a bodega release knows they are grimey and anything but genuine customer service. Only people who get hooked up at bodega are resellers, employees weed connects and people who drop an average of 3k a month on clothing/sneakers.

Lol went to the closet to see what I can put together and saw my girls bag on the floor.

shhts funny lol
Another fun item these shoes match with are Cheeto's bags. I'm unsure of the usefulness of this information but the match is almost dead on it's really incredible. Maybe time to search for some "vintage" Chester Cheetah shirts.

Another fun item these shoes match with are Cheeto's bags. I'm unsure of the usefulness of this information but the match is almost dead on it's really incredible. Maybe time to search for some "vintage" Chester Cheetah shirts.
no Cheetos but i just realized it matches breakfast

I might end up keeping them just for the fun of it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    305.2 KB · Views: 54
Back
Top Bottom