Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

So comfy...
20200713_102329.jpg

Their whole team back doors every hyped release. Anyone that has queued up at a bodega release knows they are grimey and anything but genuine customer service. Only people who get hooked up at bodega are resellers, employees weed connects and people who drop an average of 3k a month on clothing/sneakers.
Bummed to hear that! They hooked me up a number of times on good deals but I never really go for hyped releases like that so I never experienced the backdooring etc (not saying that it doesn't happen). Thanks to everyone for sharing their perspective/experiences.

For anyone wondering, and for what it's worth, I had a problem with the quailty of my 992NC so I contacted NB. I Asked for a exchange knowing they didn't have them instock which was denied. So I asked if they knew when they would be back in stock.
Their response: " The M992NC are not due to be phased out until 12/2021, but they are not currently on the site. Since our factories shut down a couple of months ago due to COVID-19 and have been slowly resuming production, it might be a while until this style comes back. Please check back with us in a few weeks to see if they are back on the site. "

Back
Top Bottom