Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Doing laundry in style
image.jpg

Figured I’d ask here too... anyone own the Fuel Cell TCs? Do they fit TTS, or would I go down a 1/2 size like miUSA models? I’m considering the women’s sized version since the men’s version sold out.

My wife runs in TCs. She used to run in UBs and went up half a size in TC to be safe; it worked out. Normally 7.5 in UB but went w 8.

She loves them by the way, but it took getting used to because they're much more springy than UB.

Figured I’d ask here too... anyone own the Fuel Cell TCs? Do they fit TTS, or would I go down a 1/2 size like miUSA models? I’m considering the women’s sized version since the men’s version sold out.

They’re closer to TTS than the miusa models by far, but they are a still a little larger than your typical Nike. If you have normal to narrow width feet then you can go down half a size for snug fit or if you have wide feet stay TTS.

The Fuelcell TC is a performance beast. I believe it’s classified as a race day shoe or tempo (short intervals) running shoe, but its durable enough to be a training shoe.

Upper is thin & breathable. The midsole is what makes this shoe special: springy FuelCell cushioning supported by a carbon fiber plate.

You can compare the Fuelcell TC to the Nike Zoom Vaporfly.

LOL, I thought the Vans x National Geographic collab was strange.
The venn diagram of people who would wear 327s and people who read the WSJ seems very small to me but what do I know.
Low key I copped 3 pairs of the SK8 highs from that set at 25% off, beating them up as my skateboard shoes but they get far more compliments than my 992s or anything else I wear really

Thought of the day:

I’m still a noob when it comes to NB, but I’ve come to the early conclusion that nearly all of my (suede) pairs are high maintenance...

If UBs or Yeezys 350s got dirty, clean the mid sole and throw them in the wash.

If (most) Nike’s got dirty, typically it’s a quick wipe down, sometimes a brush with the Jason Markk.

When there’s a dark scuff (please lord don’t make it 3 or more) on the NB suede, it’s World War III. Soft brush, Suede brush, eraser, suede brush, eraser, suede brush, check the rest of the shoe to see if the brushing is even, if not, suede brush, then maybe a little mink oil, soft brush.

Or maybe I just care too much cause it’s still new to me. Kinda like when you get a new car and keep it clean all the time, but a couple years later it’s like fnck that, I’m lazy and I’ll wash it later.

Back
Top Bottom