Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

1530BWT is available on END, along with a related 670 and 577 colorways, I know people were asking about them earlier. I'd grab the 1530 but car trouble gave my wallet a hit this month, thankfully not as traumatic as LyteMyFire LyteMyFire 's troubles though. I'm sure they'll keep rolling out to other places and I've got my fingers crossed to catch them on discount down the line.

Yeah I’m probably going to be taking pickups pretty lightly for a bit myself too.

New Balance 327
Release Date: July 24th, 2020
$100

feature image
new-balance-327-orange-blue-5.jpg
new-balance-327-orange-blue-6.jpg
new-balance-327-orange-blue-2.jpg
new-balance-327-orange-blue-4.jpg
new-balance-327-orange-blue-3.jpg

🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔

page has been up in the past along with all the other collabs (reebok, vans) nothing special to note but the 992s are probably releasing soon with all the posts and stuff the past week

New Balance 327
Release Date: July 24th, 2020
$100

feature image
new-balance-327-orange-blue-5.jpg
new-balance-327-orange-blue-6.jpg
new-balance-327-orange-blue-2.jpg
new-balance-327-orange-blue-4.jpg
new-balance-327-orange-blue-3.jpg
Just curious it seems like the last few drops announced by NB(Bodega's, a few of the 327's) have been accurate are we assuming this one and any other models hereafter should be coming on time, or?

page has been up in the past along with all the other collabs (reebok, vans) nothing special to note but the 992s are probably releasing soon with all the posts and stuff the past week
Did they even load?? Str8 to soldout 🤦🏽‍♂️

Did they even load?? Str8 to soldout 🤦🏽‍♂️

page has always shown sold out for me ever since i first came across the page.
didn’t really know about the drop when they came out as i was barely starting to collect NBs at the time but would assume they sold out quick with how limited the shoes are

Anyone looking for 992TNs in a 11 or 13?

Stadium Goods has them for $179. Purchase through the app and get 10% off and free shipping for the next couple hours.

page has always shown sold out for me ever since i first came across the page.
didn’t really know about the drop when they came out as i was barely starting to collect NBs at the time but would assume they sold out quick with how limited the shoes are
Just realized those are 990 not 992 which are slated to release. 😂

How do they fit?
My TTS is 10. Although, I wear a 9.5 is 997/8. For these I went with a 9.5 and they are on the snug side. If you have slightly wider feet or wear thick socks, then I’d recommend your TTS and not .5 down unless you take the insoles out, then they are ok.

Back
Top Bottom