Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Kips been a solid contributor in the thread for a minute now for sure. Put together an app for April, you'll have my vote.

...anyways, Im lookin' forward to this spring GR 1500. 
smokin.gif
wow these are clean! are these part of the elite series?
Nothing to do with presence, but just because you're a part of a 'team' for a short amount doesn't change the fact that we are all posters and we all contributor in the same way. Doesn't matter if I have a certain avi or not; that's my point. 

But I'll just apply in April so nobody mistaken me as a team member while going through the thread. *end sarcasm* 
agreed i don't really see the point of the team if the majority if us buy nb because we like them, but i guess its a way to keep the resellers away. 
Yeah maybe one day i can apply. I do Roshe's too, but NB has been my go too for a minute. The Roshe thread is out of control right now, resellers and Lebron hype is making the real Roshe collectors from finding a pair. The NB thread is just mad cool, mostly old school collectors like myself. Quality is always on point, which is more than I can say for JB anymore. In the end, quality is number one!
lol the roshe thread went nuts! woke up yesterday morning and over 20+pages lol. the nb thread gets like that also especially when a hot collab drops

just for quick clarity: team has nothing to do with collabs or exclusive releases. you could easily be in with nothing but gr's. the team is comprised of people known to contribute. application is more to let other members know more about you. not to judge your collection. if not wanting to try and join or you prefer to bash the team, more power to you. thats your opinion, it doesnt effect me one way or the other. in the end, team or no team we are all on this thread to spread knowledge and enjoy our love or nb.

Agreed. ^ 

So can I rep the Avi without being a applicant? Haha. 
happy.gif
I personally have no problem, I'm part of tmnb but the avi has no effect on me, I think it's flattering that people like what the team is and want to show it, niketalk or wherever. If I made the avi, I would have no problem, but I didn't,rock it still 
devil.gif
, I support it but  I suggest you apply. I think the FB group of tmnb really is a good idea.
everytime there is inclusion, there will be exclusion.
I agree, we are really trying our best to keep everyone in the loop but being that it is tmnb, we know stuff that some of yall don't or if you do, we've known about it for a good bit. Not trying to sound elitist but there's perks to it. I haven't commented on here as much because of TMNB and me wanting to help them but I will try to balance it out. Shoes are shoes, no need to be stuck up about a group of shoes haha

Airsarg: solid pickup, a part of me wanted a two tone idea on the soles and midsole but I don't design for NB lol but very good pickup

TuKrazy: kithnyc randomly dropped them like a month or two ago and I think they made a mistake (not the first time) and took them down afterwards, because I haven't seen any other places dropping these

That's all I was saying. I wanted to rock the Avi so when I post in other threads it grabs people's attention, because it's a great Avi and should be shown off. 

Airsarg: solid pickup, a part of me wanted a two tone idea on the soles and midsole but I don't design for NB lol but very good pickup
TuKrazy: kithnyc randomly dropped them like a month or two ago and I think they made a mistake (not the first time) and took them down afterwards, because I haven't seen any other places dropping these

thanks for the update.

also i understand where you are coming from. no matter how hard you try, there will always be lean toward one side. i come here to see what is coming out for NB or what has been out. Info early or late. new or old. I appreciate them all. the team thing is a double edge sword.

Finally, after a small delay in customs. These do run really big on me so I'm gonna need to find someone with a size 10 or 10.5...:wink:

I know I'm a little late with these but this is my first NB pickup in a very long time. Shout out to Eastbay for being able to cop with the latest 20% off code.

Last edited:
990 30th Anniversary in grey for $224 free shipping listed on eBAY. Only thing is, it is a size 13. Hope this helps somebody from the forum.

Last edited:
So I'm new to New Balance (just bought some grey 574's for a trip) but i remember my sisters rocking like every color in the 996's back in the 90's..

Really interested in the brand after hearing a lot of their shoes are made in america..

which styles are really popular/comfortable, and come in decent colorways? other than the 574's that is..

Anything on the horizon worth checking out for?

P.S.: they are opening a new store near me, and i applied, so im trying to get more knowledgeable about the brand.

So I'm new to New Balance (just bought some grey 574's for a trip) but i remember my sisters rocking like every color in the 996's back in the 90's..

Really interested in the brand after hearing a lot of their shoes are made in america..

which styles are really popular/comfortable, and come in decent colorways? other than the 574's that is..

Anything on the horizon worth checking out for?

P.S.: they are opening a new store near me, and i applied, so im trying to get more knowledgeable about the brand.
surf around the thread dude, read up on your spare time, we talk about all models

styles for comfort (for me at least) is 998s, 1700s, 991 and 990V3 

Theres always stuff on the horizon dropping, just keep your eyes peeled on this thread, youll get some good info

good luck on gettin that job

Regarding the application, I wasn't aware as well but it's all good. I'm just happy to be on here seeing unselfish contributors and the atmosphere is just right for me.
Hope this doesn't stop people from posting on here just because they have few or non collab NBs...

jeremys14/superblyTRIFE: I believe they still have those in Blends
CRH1979/kicks504: Sorry fam, I was just trying to contribute :D
StunnaMan/perks/Kip2MyLou/PhinsFan88/DUNQRICO: Thanks a lot!

:lol: @ the salt pic.

Fo****zles...if you ever wanna let go of some of your pairs you let me know :lol:  straight fire
Not even fair man. Double goodness!
:smokin :smokin

those 999 elite blue laces on the seals look dope. I can't wait to try that on my pair. =]
Here's the on feet sample:

Finally, after a small delay in customs. These do run really big on me so I'm gonna need to find someone with a size 10 or 10.5...
wink.gif
Those are looking good. How large is that print?
just for quick clarity: team has nothing to do with collabs or exclusive releases. you could easily be in with nothing but gr's. the team is comprised of people known to contribute. application is more to let other members know more about you. not to judge your collection. if not wanting to try and join or you prefer to bash the team, more power to you. thats your opinion, it doesnt effect me one way or the other. in the end, team or no team we are all on this thread to spread knowledge and enjoy our love or nb.
Was really not trying to start a firestorm with my comments. I see how they were taken out of context. I initially brought this idea to the table to Stunna and GTFan last month and the three of us got it going. When I "called out" Kip it was simply because I was actively posting and I personally  had never seen you post. I did not recognize your username as someone who frequently contributed, so to see you rocking the avi threw me off.

This thread is about these new balances, and nothing more. If others vouch for you, then we'll leave it be. I've just seen how other threads have gone straight into the toilet (roshe, jb, etc.) and I'm trying to keep the lurkers/wolves/resellers at bay. Apologize for getting us off-topic, as kip and I's convo could have been done via PM.

My man fo****zles killing it!

That Tassie double up! I can't even get 1 pair haha! Nice pickup!

jeremys14: were you the one who did the IG account for team NB?

Some IG pics I have in my phone:

What I wore today:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom