Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Great pickup, dude. I'm salty. |I

Sucks to hear about the chipping issues some of you have been having with the Elite 999s. For what it's worth, I've worn the blue pair at least 6 times and walked a lot in them and I haven't had any chipping yet.

My man fo****zles killing it!

That Tassie double up! I can't even get 1 pair haha! Nice pickup!

jeremys14: were you the one who did the IG account for team NB?

Some IG pics I have in my phone:

What I wore today:

believe gtfan setup the ig.

ntrainers nice pickup

treeizle good start

thanks fo****

matt at nicekicks yesterday tweeted abiut his upcoming nb collab. i thought they were dropping this year. apperently it will be 2014.

Hello Jeremy,

Thank you for taking the time to compose this e-mail. I am happy to offer assistance.

Presently, there are no plans for New Balance to change the models in our Custom shoe line or create additional styles in this line of shoes. It is possible this will change in the future, but currently there are no such plans.

If you have any questions or additional concerns, feel free to send me an e-mail. Thank you for being a valued New Balance customer! Have a very nice evening, Jeremy.

Joe S.
Customer Care
www.newbalance.com

Hello Jeremy,

Thank you for taking the time to compose this e-mail. I am happy to offer assistance.

Presently, there are no plans for New Balance to change the models in our Custom shoe line or create additional styles in this line of shoes. It is possible this will change in the future, but currently there are no such plans.

If you have any questions or additional concerns, feel free to send me an e-mail. Thank you for being a valued New Balance customer! Have a very nice evening, Jeremy.

Joe S.
Customer Care
www.newbalance.com

Hello Jeremy,

Joe S.
Customer Care
www.newbalance.com
Eh, no cause for concern. Smoke and mirrors, same moves that nike always does. They always say stuff like that. I'm sure there will be an official announcement down the line.

In my experience, Kix Square sells authentic kicks, BUT the $20 shipping is ridiculous, and they are VERY slow to ship and VERY unresponsive to emails. I had to file a PAYPAL claim to get them to respond and ship my shoes. When they did arrive, some 3 1/2 weeks after I ordered, they were legit. Hope that helps someone.

In my experience, Kix Square sells authentic kicks, BUT the $20 shipping is ridiculous, and they are VERY slow to ship and VERY unresponsive to emails. I had to file a PAYPAL claim to get them to respond and ship my shoes. When they did arrive, some 3 1/2 weeks after I ordered, they were legit. Hope that helps someone.

THIS. Kixsqure been known for taking their sweet time...if you guys order, expect at least 2 weeks for delivery.

Yea kixsqaure is the worst when it comes to shipping open a PayPal claim
I ordered a pair of Roshe's from them. Waiting 2 weeks, still never shipped. Opened paypal claim and they refunded my money immediately. Never answered an email. Never told me they weren't shipping them. Nothing.

Edited the Kix post out. No need someone using them by mistake when the general consensus is spotty customer service. Thank you gentlemen (and ladies?).

^^^Just curious...how many times can you apply? It doesn't state you can't do it 100x...

didn't vagrant mention something about changes coming soon to the NB ID options. oh well.

my tasmanians came in yesterday. i was worried they might be to big since i couldnt size down since SF didn't stock half sizes. luckily i think my normal NB size works just fine, but i have a slightly wider foot so it may be different for others. it may run a tiny tiny bit longer, but nothing real noticeable.

Back
Top Bottom