Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yup, NMD is the best comparison IMO. And maybe the Roshe. They were both super cheaply made, easy to slip on/comfy at a low price point...People went WILD for both the NMD and Roshe when they first came out, with basic *** colorways selling for way over retail. Then eventually Adidas and Nike upped the production/rereleased old colors.
Was about to say Roshe as well.

Had to run it back with the next level marshmallows AKA marshmallow creme AKA have fun with your yum

image.jpg

And since it was nearby here are my squizzy3000s

image.jpg

Yup, NMD is the best comparison IMO. And maybe the Roshe. They were both super cheaply made, easy to slip on/comfy at a low price point...People went WILD for both the NMD and Roshe when they first came out, with basic *** colorways selling for way over retail. Then eventually Adidas and Nike upped the production/rereleased old colors.
Lookup Adidas Iniki too.

Still got all of my OG Roshes and still wear them for errands! I still get many compliments on the "Yeezy" Roshe pair all the time whenever i wear them :lol:

If you could rock only one pair of new balances for the rest of your life, what would it be? Specific model and color!
In this hypothetical do my shoes get dirty/experience wear? I feel like that would definitely play into my decision. If so I'd probably go the M990GL3 if not I would probably roll with something more flashy.

Back
Top Bottom