Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Does anyone have a link for cream laces? I am trying to lace swap some 991 and 993. Thanks in advance 🙏

20200812_121447.jpg

I’m beyond nit picky when it comes to design. The ALD tongue won me over. Also, the mesh color is different btw the GR and ALD. While alike they’re very different for me

It's super funny you say that, I was just typing about that. When I first saw them, I was like meh. Then I clicked on the zoomed in pic of the pinks and the tongue material/color won me over. It's not a colorway that shatters the mold, but it fits with the ALD aesthetic. With all that being said, I wouldn't pay heavy resale for either. Not even tempted. So I hope more are like me and it helps to crash the resell market so those who actually wanna cop/rock get their chance.

It's super funny you say that, I was just typing about that. When I first saw them, I was like meh. Then I clicked on the zoomed in pic of the pinks and the tongue material/color won me over. It's not a colorway that shatters the mold, but it fits with the ALD aesthetic. With all that being said, I wouldn't pay heavy resale for either. Not even tempted. So I hope more are like me and it helps to crash the resell market so those who actually wanna cop/rock get their chance.
What would be even better is to release that exact ALD joint sans ALD collaboration and then let the body discounts hit da floor!

Back
Top Bottom