Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

It’s official I’m old as hell i don’t know a single artist on this cover but i do see the EG New Balance 990
158371B3-D724-45ED-B54F-45A3D5F35B2E.png
^^^haha...I feel you. Too many “Lil”. But that guy in the NBs is Jack Harlow. Met him over at NB HQ. He’s one of their “Influencers”. He’s a rapper they signed last year. Same guy who got Lou Williams busted at the Stripclub.

I'm all in for the ALD's. I get the similarities with the GR, but the fabric on the ALD's is more textured and all the colors come together better, especially on the heal, where it's all cream, no white. Plus I find the material on the GR's toe box is the kind that always gets dirty after just one spill (and I have two little kids), which is why I skipped.

But I'm also a massive ALD fan so I might be biased!

Was there a special launch for the ALD827s? I didn't try for any of those.
Some people got pre-buy access, then it was raffle. Then it was WW release for the non-exclusive cw(s). Which begs the question, which of these latest two will be ALD only?

anybody here enter that raffle from ALD last drop and didn’t get a chosen? felt like everyone who got that link to enter got to cop

While we’re on the topic of 1300s.... can someone pls chime in on how comfy they are? Comparable to any other model/shoe?

I don’t have a pair yet, and figured I’d ask before I make an exploratory purchase.

Note: your response will either cost or save me money. :lol:

While we’re on the topic of 1300s.... can someone pls chime in on how comfy they are? Comparable to any other model/shoe?

I don’t have a pair yet, and figured I’d ask before I make an exploratory purchase.

same feeling as a 577 (same sole)

Not very, just average comfort IMO. I've had CLS and JP. No more or less comfortable than 997/998 for me. *comfort is subjective, everyone's feet are different*

Back
Top Bottom