Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Also, are these legit and does anyone have any info on them? Reasonable price for a DS pair? Labeled as CM1500EB. Kinda Hanon-esque so I didn't know if they're knock-offs and I like the blue perforated suede on the tongue plus different shades. White laces could look really good.
well the release is legit, but like with all NBs, you still have to watch out for fakes. they fake everything, including GRs.
these were part of the japanimation pack a few years ago. no one gave a crap back then, and now, because theyre asian made and the shape is awful (see brief discussion about 1500 shapes a page or two back). this was the more popular colorway in asia, but they still sat on shelves and went on sale. i saw pairs sitting on ebay for $100 back in the day. if you like it though, buy it. a lot of people are able to overlook the shape because they simply love the colorway. nothing wrong with that. as long as youre happy, dont matter what other people think.

NB998 Tassie Devil listed on SnS. Release after in store release. Its killing me that my size isn't listed 
frown.gif

ans AM1 Milans are up on SnS if you don't check the Air Max thread.

http://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/11569/new-balance-cm998

Last edited:
Also, are these legit and does anyone have any info on them? Reasonable price for a DS pair? Labeled as CM1500EB. Kinda Hanon-esque so I didn't know if they're knock-offs and I like the blue perforated suede on the tongue plus different shades. White laces could look really good.
well the release is legit, but like with all NBs, you still have to watch out for fakes. they fake everything, including GRs.
these were part of the japanimation pack a few years ago. no one gave a crap back then, and now, because theyre asian made and the shape is awful (see brief discussion about 1500 shapes a page or two back). this was the more popular colorway in asia, but they still sat on shelves and went on sale. i saw pairs sitting on ebay for $100 back in the day. if you like it though, buy it. a lot of people are able to overlook the shape because they simply love the colorway. nothing wrong with that. as long as youre happy, dont matter what other people think.

Thanks for the info, I couldn't find much of anything about them but I like. At least from that pic, the shape isn't glaringly awful in my eyes, I wouldn't buy based on what others think but I do like to have an idea of what I'm getting.

looks like NB HQ didn't have any ML999GFR's in a size 10 to replace my pair...

yeah, i suppose a Day Tripper 998 will work in its place :pimp:

Damn, looks like I missed the AM1s on SNS? I only see the 90s now. EDIT: NM, just peeped the AM1 thread. Can't do that price anyway. Hopefully I will be able to cop UA's instead

Being in this time zone kinda blows!

On the plus side, picked up Kennedies yesterday for a pretty fair price (340, worn once, and that's what the seller paid for them) and my Tassies came today. Good week!
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom