Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Man I needs me a pair of 580s....:nerd: Dont even care if its limited...just want one that is done up nice...

Not my picture, but just ordered the 574 Windbreakers in blue with the $10 FNL coupon.  saw them in person and had to have em

photo credit: featuresneakerboutique.com

Size? is doing a raffle for the Tassie Devils

Lets see if I get lucky 
ohwell.gif

For anyone who grabbed either blue/red color way of the 1600 elites, what size did you get in comparison to the 999 elite? I usually wear a 9 in most nikes but 8.5 in the 999 is a little snug.

I tried checking out the sizing document that was created but I couldn't get it to open for some reason.

Appreciate all the helpful posts here, best thread on NT.

Last edited:
I got mine off Ebay for $350. I talked the guy down from $390. I was happy to pay that because these are amazing. The quality is ridiculous and they are comfortable as hell. 

Lol most of the NB are from my own collection so I'm not selling any. I was just taking some pics for a banner. All of them are size 8 except for the tassie devils which are 11.

Last edited:
My first post. Ive been lurking for a while now. Pretty new to the NB game but this is one of my paris I've picked up lately. 1300 DG's

I got mine off Ebay for $350. I talked the guy down from $390. I was happy to pay that because these are amazing. The quality is ridiculous and they are comfortable as hell. 

A pair of DS sz 12 went for just under $300 shipped today.

My blue Country Fair 577s are expected to arrive Friday. I'm pretty excited, the shade of blue looks amazing.

Also, are these legit and does anyone have any info on them? Reasonable price for a DS pair? Labeled as CM1500EB. Kinda Hanon-esque so I didn't know if they're knock-offs and I like the blue perforated suede on the tongue plus different shades. White laces could look really good.

Finaally got my shipping confirmation from NB for my custom 993s. They should arrive next tuesday. A bit disappointed on how long it took, but I can't complain because Nike takes 1 month +.

If you haven't seen it yet, it looks like End is doing an online release of the Tassie Devils this Saturday 3/30 at 10:00 AM GMT (so 6:00 AM EDT).

http://www.endclothing.com/

I've never tried copping a new release from End - is it near impossible?  I believe I remember people talking about them canceling orders...

Lol most of the NB are from my own collection so I'm not selling any. I was just taking some pics for a banner. All of them are size 8 except for the tassie devils which are 11.

damn, my tassie 11, lol...holler when you decide to let it go, bro.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom