Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Got my BOTANICAL Green Size 10 reservation this morning. I like the name of that color. Anyways, anyone know if these will be Made in the USA?

B58C1FF0-92BA-425C-8E35-94EA912E00E3.jpeg
Assuming USA comes after the “made in.”

This is perfect, thanks for that pic response. So they are Made in the USA and apparently being made to order? That's wonderful that NB and ALD are directly putting people back to work with this effort. And we all get the shoes we want. If it goes down like this, it's already one of my favorite collabs ever.

Confirmation for both pink and greens, still a pending charge for them. Clicked through the link posted here late around 10am pst due to meetings in the morning, didn't want to pay for shipping on just one pair so I grabbed the other color too for free shipping. Checked my inbox after getting caught up with the thread and my email that I had in my inbox from 8am said only one pair. Stoked on the feeling of winning these, worried its just a feeling until the shoes are at my door though.

You can have my pair. I have enough balls to admit I only entered because I thought these were a raffle (that I would have no chance at) and that resell would be dumb on these like all the other ALDs.
Hahaha
Any chance it's a 12-13 Dusty Pink?
just weird my friend reserved two Botanical Greens and I can't get 1 supposedly made to order item. Charge dropped too.. Not sure if that's indication of not being confirmed for the reservation but yeah.

found the reservation email in my spam folder. Phew :blush:

Was trigger happy and forgot to size down. Am I gonna be swimming in these if I ordered my TTS?
I have a tts 1300cls that is also 2e width, they arent too bad on foot and wear them all the time. You should be good. Of course if I have the choice I'm. 5 down in 1300s.

Hahaha
Any chance it's a 12-13 Dusty Pink?
just weird my friend reserved two Botanical Greens and I can't get 1 supposedly made to order item. Charge dropped too.. Not sure if that's indication of not being confirmed for the reservation but yeah.

Unfortunately, it's an 11.5. I'd keep an eye on your email, though. You're the first person I've seen who hasn't hit which seems odd.

And if anyone else needs an 11.5... :wink:

Really happy to hit both. Wouldnt be able to choose which ones. I think im going to start selling off some shoes that i really dont wear or just bought bc they were a good deal that i dont like as much. Ebay still good place to sell used and new shoes? Havent sold anything off there since i sold my textbooks a decade ago lol
found the reservation email in my spam folder. Phew :blush:

Was trigger happy and forgot to size down. Am I gonna be swimming in these if I ordered my TTS?
I went TTS with my first pair of 1300s (CLS) as I do with most of my NBs. Like I said earlier, they are long for an average-footer. Length-wise it seemed I could have gone down a full size. I still lace them all the way up and cinch them tight so that they stay on my feet. Oddly enough, they still worked for me, but for future cops, I'm now wiser. Anyway, I hope they work out for you.

Yup checked .. Empty.
What does the payment status for the order say in your account history at ALD’s website?

create one if you haven’t already, using the email you checked out with, and the order (and it’s current status) should be there. The status you don’t want to see is Voided .

Back
Top Bottom