Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

What does the payment status for the order say in your account history at ALD’s website?

create one if you haven’t already, using the email you checked out with, and the order (and it’s current status) should be there. The status you don’t want to see is Voided .
This is mine:
1597759379455.png

FSR New Balance Tokyo Design RC 1300TH

I’m getting paranoid about this disappearing charge + confirmation email + 99.99% successful reservation situation now. I’m definitely going to try to lower my hopes until shipping confirmation or at least ALD takes my money back.

What does the payment status for the order say in your account history at ALD’s website?

create one if you haven’t already, using the email you checked out with, and the order (and it’s current status) should be there. The status you don’t want to see is Voided .

Says Authorized Payment. Fulfillment Status unfulfilled at the moment. Sooo I'll keep my hopes alive for the reservation confirmed email.
Thanks

3rd confirmation came in. Girlfriend entered for green pair also since we thought it would be a raffle.

The amount of new ALD listings on Ebay is comical! Lmao

LOL. Pretty dumb
1. Probably out on cash they didn't expect to be
2. Won't get the shoes any time soon - they haven't even released their fall/winter collection, let alone spring/summer 2021

Damn we all woke up to W day. If even my noobie asss hit on the BOTANICAL greens, then there is hope for everyone. Although, I’m worried I should have gone down at least a half size. Oh well if they don’t fit someone can get an assist.

I went TTS with my first pair of 1300s (CLS) as I do with most of my NBs. Like I said earlier, they are long for an average-footer. Length-wise it seemed I could have gone down a full size. I still lace them all the way up and cinch them tight so that they stay on my feet. Oddly enough, they still worked for me, but for future cops, I'm now wiser. Anyway, I hope they work out for you.
Back in May, I went TTS size 12 for the Navy 1300s and had to send them back to NB because they were WAY too long. But when the ALD link popped up in the thread, I rushed it and bought a 12 in pink. Then I realized and ordered the green in 11.5.

However, unlike some of you other gents, my wife said hard pass to ordering me the correct size :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom