Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

The problem with having beaters is that I wear them too much. So much so that the heat gets more and more distant.
image.jpg

anyone ever won via raffles? feel like they just backdooring or hold for themselves esp with retailers doing bad due to virus

I know for a fact Browns does. I ordered a raffle sneaker pre-release last fall from GOAT, had it in hand about a week before drop day (in spite of the authentication period) and they had a Browns tag still attached.

Last edited:
I know for a fact Browns does. I ordered a raffle sneaker pre-release last fall from GOAT, had it in hand about a week before drop day (in spite of the authentication period) and they had a Browns tag still attached.

its possible but i wouldn't be too sure since people attach tags all the time to third parties to get it to pass authenticity process. always be weary. it could be a pre-made replica pair. they probbably produce these in advance after seeing leak photos and try to sell them for the highest. replicas are easy to manufacture.

Soooo nobody hit on Browns for the JJJJounds?
Checked my browns account earlier, on the page it says something along the lines of;
After the raffle closes we will try to notify all winners within 2 working days so keep checking your email... a 2 day long L suiting for the Llllounds...

still hoping for SNS, woodwood & browns but after that I either need to pony up or just be happy with my ALDs :lol:

Back
Top Bottom