Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

6ECD5E4A-DE5A-440E-9E9C-A44029A3E3F5.jpeg

Y'all am I really about to spend resale on green JJJJounds? I wanna hear both pros and cons lmao

Pros: Wearable colorway, good quality, pretty nice shade of green
Cons: TOO ****ING EXPENSIVE!

There's no debating that it's a very nice color and looks great, but in the end it's just a monochromatic New Balance that you are having to pay 3 or 4X retail just cuz of the small jjjjound badge on the heel.

I’m also tempted to pay resale for the mushroom pair, but I can’t give in to these insane prices. Just gonna hold out hope that the 992 returns to NB1 with some nice earthy tones.
Honestly if NB1 was live I probably wouldn't even be considering paying resell.

if you want them get them now they aren’t gonna get any cheaper. remember when JFGs were 5-600
That's one of the reasons I want to get them now because I feel like this is the cheapest they'll be.
Pros: Wearable colorway, good quality, pretty nice shade of green
Cons: TOO ****ING EXPENSIVE!

There's no debating that it's a very nice color and looks great, but in the end it's just a monochromatic New Balance that you are having to pay 3 or 4X retail just cuz of the small jjjjound badge on the heel.
One of the things holding me back is that the design is pretty basic at the end of the day but I do like that shade of green and the whole jjjound aesthetic~

i feel the dilemma. I love the green 992 jjjounds a lot. But couldn't agree more that if NB1 was around and i could get close to the shade of green i would easily settle. Even if i couldn't get the same N color or smaller details.

Back
Top Bottom