Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

C492F09E-9CD8-44D9-8618-D59983AF3785.jpeg

shots fired? :nerd:

i honestly don't see why anyone would dislike a preorder with a 5 month wait window. sure theres a wait, but at least you get what you want without the hassle of fighting bots.

more companies should offer these type of releases throughout the year.

Pretty sure that Ronnie put Teddy on (and may have money invested in ALD) so I don't think it's necessarily shade. Although Ronnie might be tight though that Teddy was able to sell more units of a single run of shoes than Kith will sell of all their collabs over the next year. Ronnie (even though he has the influence and ability to get huge runs) loves everything to be super exclusive to a fault, the people who are really cashing out on his stuff are the employees and those that get it backdoor. I'm glad that Teddy has a different vision in trying to make things more accessible to all people, even if we have to wait for it.

Anybody know the other 2 steel blues Ronnie is doing?

If im not mistaken theres 5 total

I only know of the 992, 998, and 1300

TBH it is a bit ridiculous that ALD hasn't told everyone when they are going to get their shoes. Before the SS2021 release isn't much to go on. If they're going to be holding peoples money that long, we should at least have an idea of when we are getting the product.

I wish it was just a hold, that’s real money I’m gonna have to pay right now haha

Back
Top Bottom