Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

unDS in Miami.

wish i brought my salmon soles for the trip 
tired.gif

Link to this TeamNB application?

Nice pickups everyone and jeremy what mall u n central or parkdale
parkdale

in before the euro release:

btw: these will be easy to tell if ds or if someone trying to pass off as ds. the white sole gets dirty as hell on first wear lol.

Last edited:
Skipped even trying for the devils. Went with the 999 elites and the Herschel x New Balance 420's. Pretty excited for these shoes to come in the mail.

I was the lucky dude that managed to snag the sz 9.5 off CT. Wasn't paying attention because right after I was trying to grab the AM1 Milans for a friend. Went into my email and nearly had a heart attack. Like of all the sites dropping them, i thought CT was the one i would be least likely to be successful on. Good luck to those who are still trying to cop, now i have to try and snag one more for my buddy.

How much shipped to the US for the Tassies?

NOOOO! I was too busy looking for a 7.5 for the milans and by the time I saw the tassie only 11 was left. Thought it was the same deal with sf where they only had big sizes up :frown:

I was the lucky dude that managed to snag the sz 9.5 off CT. Wasn't paying attention because right after I was trying to grab the AM1 Milans for a friend. Went into my email and nearly had a heart attack. Like of all the sites dropping them, i thought CT was the one i would be least likely to be successful on. Good luck to those who are still trying to cop, now i have to try and snag one more for my buddy.

I missed that 9.5 by a few seconds lol, nice pick up fambs :smokin

Back
Top Bottom