Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

completely forgot about Shelta...
mean.gif

Damn was just going through my Euro list and they were a few spots down, I got corks from shelta, they are great and have fantastic customer service. Shipped my shoes valued at $50 no customs from them. 

Anyone know how much CR charges for shipping? Their current price now is pretty much what I've already paid with SL.

Damn, I'm worried now since I haven't received an order confirmation email from Shelta. Did the description on your paypal payment indicate the size you ordered?

Sorry to break it to you but your order will be cancelled. Happened to me with the LeBron Cork release. I had to call them too. Their customer service isn't very great either.

Damn, I'm worried now since I haven't received an order confirmation email from Shelta. Did the description on your paypal payment indicate the size you ordered?
No, nothing in the PP email about my size just the general order details but the Shelta email stated the size.

dude is mad ahaha...

"Knuckler Kane Holz
[h5]**** YOU !! REALLY !! I allready hat the Tassie Devil in my Shopping Cart & I was filling out everything as fast as possible.. took me like one minute then i wanted to confirm everything and then it said its sold out and now every size is gone.. really shelta **** you !!!! so ******g unfair!! I hate you paying system you ******g ******** I am so mad right now !!!!!!"[/h5]

Last edited:
dude is mad ahaha...

"Knuckler Kane Holz

[h5]**** YOU !! REALLY !! I allready hat the Tassie Devil in my Shopping Cart & I was filling out everything as fast as possible.. took me like one minute then i wanted to confirm everything and then it said its sold out and now every size is gone.. really shelta **** you !!!! so ******g unfair!! I hate you paying system you ******g ******** I am so mad right now !!!!!!"[/h5]

:rofl: Dude might kill himself if he had to deal with the hyped US releases

I'm pretty sure most spots inventory is pretty low. Getting anything at all is lucky AF, one out of thousands trying probably. Frustrating but hope no one gets cancelled. Even when I get through these release make me nervous. Someone mentioned Corks, I had several orders get cancel before I got one shipped, good ol raping *** CR lol, but at least I was able to get a pair. Good Luck everyone!

Sorry to break it to you but your order will be cancelled. Happened to me with the LeBron Cork release. I had to call them too. Their customer service isn't very great either.

Did you pay with PayPal also? Were you able to get all the way to the order success screen on Shelta after checking out with PayPal?

I'm pretty sure most spots inventory is pretty low. Getting anything at all is lucky AF, one out of thousands trying probably. Frustrating but hope no one gets cancelled. Even when I get through these release make me nervous. Someone mentioned Corks, I had several orders get cancel before I got one shipped, good ol raping *** CR lol, but at least I was able to get a pair. Good Luck everyone!
I hear you man, I have had very good luck on Europe releases, but ever since TB and STAB both cancelled my WestNYC's I now keep trying even if I have a pair secured. Got 2 milan's last night and was able to hook up GTFan with a pair, and got a pair of the Tassie's this morning from End, but have been trying for Gtfan again or for insurance. All in all I am pretty lucky, but I do a ton of research before the drop time, and I familiarize myself with releases that I may not be interested in so that I know what page loads first and how their checkout screen works to be as fast as possible. 

Back
Top Bottom