Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Such an unfortunate release. This shoe is great, and the fact that the Asian NB Factories botched it and ruined most of the run is a shame.

Welp, that Tassie release was a failure. On to the next one. Not paying those resale prices.

I might just have to pay the reseller on this one, I can't just let some releases slip buy if I fail at retail. If it means I need to sell/trade pairs, so be it. :smh:

I was the lucky dude that managed to snag the sz 9.5 off CT. Wasn't paying attention because right after I was trying to grab the AM1 Milans for a friend. Went into my email and nearly had a heart attack. Like of all the sites dropping them, i thought CT was the one i would be least likely to be successful on. Good luck to those who are still trying to cop, now i have to try and snag one more for my buddy.
Congrats Zedrok.  Please rock em proudly.

Thanks again Jelly for holding me down. The poster is going in a frame too lol. I will keep eyes peeled for ya. Overall Our crew fared extremely well, props to everyone who copped it was a pretty tough cop esp on the EU release!

Welp, that Tassie release was a failure. On to the next one. Not paying those resale prices.
I might just have to pay the reseller on this one, I can't just let some releases slip buy if I fail at retail. If it means I need to sell/trade pairs, so be it.
mean.gif
I just can't bring myself to do it. Prices are just crazy, and will only go up given the nature of this release. Suggestion if you want them and are willing to pay resale, is to strike now. 6 months or year from now, these will fetch $400-500 easy.

I just can't bring myself to do it. Prices are just crazy, and will only go up given the nature of this release. Suggestion if you want them and are willing to pay resale, is to strike now. 6 months or year from now, these will fetch $400-500 easy.
If I could find a pair for $300 right now, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. So pissed I missed these things. By far my favorite New Balance release in a looooong looooong time...

If I could find a pair for $300 right now, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. So pissed I missed these things. By far my favorite New Balance release in a looooong looooong time...
tough man. i'd do the same, but everything I'm seeing is $450+...i personally can't justify dropping that kinda money on these

after being awake and not realizing i missed out on end and shelta, i knew it was all bad for me

Dang. I feel bad for some of ya'll NB Fam. Keep your heads up. [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

Did anyone here manage to get a pair of Tassie Devils on Hanon (or End or anywhere else) this morning?  It seems like it was nearly impossible.  The last few overseas releases (I'm thinking of these and the Fingercroxx specifically) have been just outrageously hard to cop online.  It's crazy to see how quickly the hype on New Balances has escalated - you can almost see it increasing with each release...

Yacht Club or Floral? Or just skip both due to it being 574?

Not a fan of the vinyl looking toe on the Floral. Might just go with Yacht Club just for that reason...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom