Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Greys just came in 😍
F0B200E7-6F34-49F5-8535-CFD6D6828DCE.jpeg

Greys just came in 😍

My 992GR came as well. I got a nice pair, excellent quality. Didn’t take a picture, but I just wanted to post that y’all were right and I was wrong this whole time about the 992 silhouette. I didn’t want to jump on the hype train of these, but now I get it. The GR is so good that it would really, if you weren’t like, addicted to buying sneakers, be perfect for if you just wanted one colorway of this model. (Because it’s grey. And made by New Balance. They’re good at it.) Still prefer my 1300’s though. But happy I gave 992 a shot. They deserve a spot in my rotation. Now, which one’s next? Green or Mushroom JJJJ? Kith? (No Joe Grondin, I’m not even salty about the price!) Not feeling Wtaps. Just not my lane...🍉

Last edited:
950C642A-ACA8-4469-A7F4-56724B5227E3.jpeg
Mail call. Guess I don’t need the AGs with these taking up my grey/navy slot. Wish they stuck with the OG midsole, but this is still nice. Either way this shade of grey is awesome.

Wait a sec.. is the NB checkout loop a thing? If so, I'm out of the loop on that..

That grey just screams Bay Area hiker shoes to me. But that vintage white, I’m interested in that piece

hmm noticed these have a smaller N logo and more streamlined shape than the ones I bought earlier this year
I didn’t notice the shape but I definitely noticed how smaller the logo was. I have it in an 8.5 and I have my other pair at an 9 so I thought the size was the reason why it was different.

Looking back through previous pages I see a lot of mixed reviews on sizing for 992. For reference I have the rivalry pack NB 997 sz8, NB 580 sz8, NB 327 sz8.5 and all Nike’s 8.5. What size would you guys recommend when ordering 992???

Looking back through previous pages I see a lot of mixed reviews on sizing for 992. For reference I have the rivalry pack NB 997 sz8, NB 580 sz8, NB 327 sz8.5 and all Nike’s 8.5. What size would you guys recommend when ordering 992???

It seems that most people go down a half size for the 992. I went TTS for my first pair (i.e., the purples). I then got the seer suckers a half-size down and ultimately sold them as they were too small for my liking. My friend also wears a size 10 and goes down a half-size with the 992.s We both got our seer suckers from the same shop and he felt that it ran smaller than his other 992s but he's able to make it work.

I will be going TTS for my 992s, but I may be in the minority.

It seems that most people go down a half size for the 992. I went TTS for my first pair (i.e., the purples). I then got the seer suckers a half-size down and ultimately sold them as they were too small for my liking. My friend also wears a size 10 and goes down a half-size with the 992.s We both got our seer suckers from the same shop and he felt that it ran smaller than his other 992s but he's able to make it work.

I will be going TTS for my 992s, but I may be in the minority.
Thanks, I will probably just get which ever size I can find cheaper and make them work.

I went TTS/normal sneaker size, ie my AJ1 and most Air Max sizing, and they fit perfectly. The last is a bit wide, but I don’t think it justifies sizing down.

I’ll be camping in the mountains on 9/20, my birthday, when the Patta 920s drop. So the bday dream is dead. 😢

Back
Top Bottom