Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

New sweats lol
91DB88CF-E7D3-4A54-9139-8DF2EEA53D21.jpeg

Honestly can't believe people are getting HYPED for those P550..They look like something that would be on Ross clearance...That ALD tag works wonders to move merch.

FACTS. I remember the hi-top of this exact shoe being on sale at ross/marshalls for $30 back in the early 2000s. it might've been the 592 in laker and celtic colors haha

they probably do a preorder for the 550s. may be worth it to flip as ALD x NBs seem to resell well.
They're reportedly releasing Oct 9th. If it was a pre order I think it would have already happened. Would be weird to announce the date they're availble to pre order imo but that's just me. Also they still have all those 1300 pre orders. Would they really take another without even getting the first batch shipped.

More power to ALD tho if so for getting shoes into the hands of people that actually want them if that is indeed the case.

They're reportedly releasing Oct 9th. If it was a pre order I think it would have already happened. Would be weird to announce the date they're availble to pre order imo but that's just me. Also they still have all those 1300 pre orders. Would they really take another without even getting the first batch shipped.

More power to ALD tho if so for getting shoes into the hands of people that actually want them if that is indeed the case.

actually, you may be right.

Back
Top Bottom