Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Patta club
CD26429F-3FC6-4607-9FD8-E5F66BD14630.jpeg

ugh. I always love their running club apparel but can never find it. Plus really wanted those shoes. This post triggers me lol

ugh. I always love their running club apparel but can never find it. Plus really wanted those shoes. This post triggers me lol
Yeah, for this shirt you had to run at least 35K per week for 4 weeks. I understand there will be another virtual run in December.

restock on black 990v2 on kith. hope this helps someone. my pair purchased from asphalt should be coming in today or tomorrow :smokin

tell me about it...we gave that same pair twice for the low...checked prices the other day and they've damn near doubled :lol:
Nahh not even that, for my feets!! I didn't realize how hard 990v3s were to come by these. The colorway distracted me from how nice the actual silhouette is and now I'll prob never get a pair of v3s.

Nahh not even that, for my feets!! I didn't realize how hard 990v3s were to come by these. The colorway distracted me from how nice the actual silhouette is and now I'll prob never get a pair of v3s.

Yeah I thought I could get my correct size after those were too big. Thought they'd stick around that price so I put them off, but boy was I wrong :lol:

Back
Top Bottom