Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

990 inspired 574
03E2CA52-0C2C-4477-B942-213A4A16AF5E.jpeg
9A7CC485-B0E6-40C0-B1AB-A152E1C0B95B.jpeg

ALD is on top of the clothing/collab game right now IMO. Their collections, campaigns, products, and lookbooks are all great. Any sneaker collab they touch is going to fly off the shelves regardless of what it is.
i agree, ALD is killin it. however, if these were not an ALD collab, they would sit and possibly hit sale. i.e. ct1500. personally i would still try to grab a pair of the 550s if it wasn't a collab because i like the color blocking, they look very similar to the LV trainer at a fraction of the price and i look forward to the non collab pairs that NB has in store. An orange pair would be copped easily. I'll probably pick up the ct1500 when they hit under $50.

ALD is on top of the clothing/collab game right now IMO. Their collections, campaigns, products, and lookbooks are all great. Any sneaker collab they touch is going to fly off the shelves regardless of what it is.

Shows how little attention I've been paying to NB, I didn't even know those were a collaboration.

i agree, ALD is killin it. however, if these were not an ALD collab, they would sit and possibly hit sale. i.e. ct1500. personally i would still try to grab a pair of the 550s if it wasn't a collab because i like the color blocking, they look very similar to the LV trainer at a fraction of the price and i look forward to the non collab pairs that NB has in store. An orange pair would be copped easily. I'll probably pick up the ct1500 when they hit under $50.
My 550’s just came in!! :smokin
EF05CAEE-5D68-462A-8E71-10102529EDD0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom