Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Had. Those days are probably long gone
Miss those days.
Bought me a pair each and some for my bro that day.

2 or so years ago, I did really well at Marshall's with miUS/miUK stuff. Over a period of 6 months, I found the same pair of 574s (574BOX/blue ox), Norse Project 770s (brown/navy), 1300CAG (green/navy), 1300DTO (chambray blue/white), a random 996 (996CHG)...there were a few more but I'm blanking on them at the moment. Good times. These were my very first NB purchases, at a time when I was mostly into AM1s & UBs. Now NBs are pretty much all I buy anymore.

Haven't made a Marshall's run in months, but I'm suddenly inspired to head over there

END pair arrived 2 days ago, but finally took them out and laced up to wear today. Big fan of this shoe, wish the other colors would drop more in price.
FullSizeRender.jpeg
IMG_2610.jpeg

how are they in person? I saw he was featuring people on his instagram making jokes that they got his shoes. He asked some people for their addresses. I got featured, but didnt ask for my address.😭Ready to take my L soon.
Keep us posted, honestly if it made the contest you should be included. Not a good look to leave you high and dry.

Last edited:
Keep us posted, honestly if it made the contest you should be included. Not a good look to leave you high and dry.

I was featured also and didn’t get an address request. However, he is not obligated to send anyone anything. It wasn’t a “contest.” People made those posts on their own and he decided to bless people strictly on the strength of making him laugh. Also, no one knows whether he was giving away shoes. In actuality, he was more than likely sending people the t-shirts.

I’ve primarily been jogging in the fresh foam hierro trail shoe, but I wanted to ask if you guys have recommendations for new balance jogging shoes. Primarily, I’d like to find the NB equivalent of the Nike Pegasus Turbo. 🙏

I’ve primarily been jogging in the fresh foam hierro trail shoe, but I wanted to ask if you guys have recommendations for new balance jogging shoes. Primarily, I’d like to find the NB equivalent of the Nike Pegasus Turbo. 🙏

the fuelcell line will be the closest to pegasus / pegasus turbo

Back
Top Bottom