Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

broooooo you can't use PayPal on drops like this - auto fill cc info.!!!! more curious how you got through so quick

ill remember that for next time! I got the NB email and clicked the link and everything was working up until checkout. Haven’t had to do this sh*t for a while forgot about cc auto fill!

Florida Man
46150214-2358-49DE-A87C-1E1533480B3C.jpeg
424F7E6D-B71B-48CC-BCC4-52725A30EFC0.jpeg
Just got mine in last night. Materials are nice.

It’s honestly a clever idea but man is getting old and you’d think that during their biggest year ever they wouldn’t need to play some BS to push some GRs.

Almost every 992 sells out instantly, they don’t need a gimmick to sell them at this point. I think it’s fine to do this once in a while but NB has really been pushing this kind of stuff with every release, which is lame. I know they are capitalizing on the recent increase in hype around the brand but it’s definitely having a negative impact for most people. I mean every release on their site is impossible without a bot.

Almost every 992 sells out instantly, they don’t need a gimmick to sell them at this point. I think it’s fine to do this once in a while but NB has really been pushing this kind of stuff with every release, which is lame. I know they are capitalizing on the recent increase in hype around the brand but it’s definitely having a negative impact for most people. I mean every release on their site is impossible without a bot.
No 992 GR he sold out instantly

Back
Top Bottom